Feening for Iron Man! (F for M)

Started by Fertile Myrtle, May 23, 2013, 02:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fertile Myrtle

I recently saw Iron Man 3 and now I'm craving an RP in that universe. WARNING: Primarily movieverse canon here. I'm not well versed in the comics.

WHAT I'M CRAVING
Aldrich Killian x Pepper Potts (played by yours truly)
Light/Consensual...maybe blackmail borderline noncon?

Aldrich Killian was the crippled nerd at the beginning of the movie Tony Stark blows off at the Y2K party. Thirteen years later that nerd develops "Extremis" and transforms into this mega handsome, charming, fire spitting supervillian. However several years before he figured out how to get sexy, Pepper used to work under him. Apparently he asked her out "all the time" with no success. Now that he's a physical powerhouse and practically irresistible it would be a good time to get back at the world and show them what for. Seducing Pepper would kill two birds with one stone, stroke his ego and humiliate Tony Stark.

If you'd like we could play out a couple quick scenes with pre-sexy Killian trying to woo Pepper Potts. Otherwise, I'd like to pick up where they see each other for the first time in years at Stark Industries. I don't expect this RP to go on for ages. However, we're not going to immediately get down to business either. Got to build the tension a little bit! With her and Tony on the rocks, Killian's timing would be perfect.

WHAT I'D LIKE FROM YOU:
- See Iron Man 3
- Skim my on's and off's
- Brace yourself for sarcastic banter

FUN FACT: In one of the very first drafts of the Iron Man 3 script, Pepper actually slept with Killian. Unbeknownst to her he filmed it and then broadcast it at a Home Depot. Yes, that actually made it into a script draft.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)