You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2017, 05:02:18 PM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Magical and other Roleplay Ideas  (Read 6564 times)

Offline GoldmoonTopic starter

Re: Magical and other Roleplay Ideas (F for M)
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2016, 06:14:57 PM »
Plots I found on tumblr that I really like...could be written a little better but I love the idea..

She wanted to be a princess so she became his secret sugar baby, but he was turning her into his fantasy fuckdoll and she eagerly went along. He bought her new tits and she teased him like a nymphet. The only solace from a stressful marriage with a frigid old wife was sneaking away every chance he got to spurt all of his pent-up cum inside a tight teen pussy.

She’d been asked at interview whether the baby sitter could cook.
“Sometimes I’ll need to you to feed my husband when I’m away for the weekend.”
“Oh of course!”, she said, with a sly look at me, “I can feed him whatever he wants”
I don’t think this is what my wife had in mind but I wasn’t complaining.

He worked hard to provide everything for his wife: a nice home, fancy cars, plenty of money. She didn’t even have to take care of kids anymore because their daughters had gone off to college, yet she still complained. All she did was indulge herself, dress like a slob, and get fat. He even had to do all the work on the rare occasions they attempted to have sex because she would just lay there like a dead fish.
His sugar baby, however, was very eager to pleasure him. At a youthful 19 years old, she was even younger than his daughter yet she was more sophisticated. She liked that he stayed in good shape for a 55-year-old and he liked that she always wore high heels for him. He spoiled her with Celine handbags and she spoiled him with nasty handjobs. There was something so sleazy about their illicit arrangement, especially when he wrote her a check right before they fucked at the apartment he bought for her, but both were getting what they wanted.
He was a powerful tycoon on Wall Street but totally weak as soon as he was inside her tight pussy, his little slut holding him down and vigorously riding his stiff cock to bring her sugar daddy some much needed cum release and stress relief…

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 04:10:18 PM »
Really need to clean this thread up. Its stream of consciousness ~laughs~

Offline Adventurer87

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 07:00:51 AM »
Hi there,

I love the idea of the babysitter role, it puts me in mind of the housekeeper scenes in the first season of American Horror Story.

Perhaps if you're still looking we could do something along those lines. Let me know if you're interested.

Re: Magical and other Roleplay Ideas
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
Thinking about trying to start a transformation scene. Still putting it together in my head.