You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 21, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Magical and other Roleplay Ideas  (Read 9434 times)

Offline GoldmoonTopic starter

Re: Magical and other Roleplay Ideas (F for M)
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2016, 06:14:57 PM »
Plots I found on tumblr that I really like...could be written a little better but I love the idea..

She wanted to be a princess so she became his secret sugar baby, but he was turning her into his fantasy fuckdoll and she eagerly went along. He bought her new tits and she teased him like a nymphet. The only solace from a stressful marriage with a frigid old wife was sneaking away every chance he got to spurt all of his pent-up cum inside a tight teen pussy.

She’d been asked at interview whether the baby sitter could cook.
“Sometimes I’ll need to you to feed my husband when I’m away for the weekend.”
“Oh of course!”, she said, with a sly look at me, “I can feed him whatever he wants”
I don’t think this is what my wife had in mind but I wasn’t complaining.

He worked hard to provide everything for his wife: a nice home, fancy cars, plenty of money. She didn’t even have to take care of kids anymore because their daughters had gone off to college, yet she still complained. All she did was indulge herself, dress like a slob, and get fat. He even had to do all the work on the rare occasions they attempted to have sex because she would just lay there like a dead fish.
His sugar baby, however, was very eager to pleasure him. At a youthful 19 years old, she was even younger than his daughter yet she was more sophisticated. She liked that he stayed in good shape for a 55-year-old and he liked that she always wore high heels for him. He spoiled her with Celine handbags and she spoiled him with nasty handjobs. There was something so sleazy about their illicit arrangement, especially when he wrote her a check right before they fucked at the apartment he bought for her, but both were getting what they wanted.
He was a powerful tycoon on Wall Street but totally weak as soon as he was inside her tight pussy, his little slut holding him down and vigorously riding his stiff cock to bring her sugar daddy some much needed cum release and stress relief…
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:19:44 PM by Ket »

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 04:10:18 PM »
Really need to clean this thread up. Its stream of consciousness ~laughs~

Offline Adventurer87

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 07:00:51 AM »
Hi there,

I love the idea of the babysitter role, it puts me in mind of the housekeeper scenes in the first season of American Horror Story.

Perhaps if you're still looking we could do something along those lines. Let me know if you're interested.

Re: Magical and other Roleplay Ideas
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
Thinking about trying to start a transformation scene. Still putting it together in my head.

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2017, 04:37:30 AM »
Best friends idea keeps swirling in my head. Its probably all Im willing to do currently. The idea of two really close friends who are male having one transformed into a female. This idea wont get out of my head. Probably because I have a crush on my best friend and wish I could change into a girl to be with him. Really want to play this idea out.

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 05:01:04 PM »
Spencer sat on the fountain in the park eating his sandwhich as he thought about what a shitty day he had just had. Seriously fuck that bitch..wish I could tell him how horrible she is for him..Jesus..what a fucked up situation.. His thoughts where stuck on his friend Kyle and his horrible wife Jenny, as he was suppose to be staying the night again tonight to hang out and BBQ, but Jenny had lost her shit as usual and Kyle thought it best if he just go. She was always between jobs and didn't seem to do anything around the house, it was a fucking pigsty, plus he was pretty sure they didn't fuck, at least he saw no affection between them. Spencer and Kyle had been friends all there life and he knew Kyle deserved better but didn't know what to do for his friend, he didn't seem like he would ever leave her and she seemed content to continue using him. Why the fuck does he put up with that shit..and hes such a good guy..deserves way better..even if she is pretty hot..those tits..but I doubt he has touched them in years.. Spencer finishes his lunch and reaches into his pocket for a quarter, pulling one out he flips it into the fountain I wish Kyle had someone better..that Jenny was someone different..someone who cared about Kyle.. As Spencer turned from the fountain his vision began to swim and he stumbled collapsing on the grass on the way to his car. Am I dying..what is happening... as his vision faded to black..

Wakes up in his best friends girlfriends body. Not sure where to go from there. If he tells her, just behaves different. Could also be waking up as a girl in the same apartment complex stealing Kyle away.

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2018, 05:12:47 PM »
Started Writing a Little and This is the Beginning of a Scene Floating Around my Brain

NSFW

Allison sat in the darkness watching the movie her sister Jessica and Jamal, her sisters boyfriend, had put on.  It was a cheesy horror movie that she was quickly losing interest in.  Catching movement out of the corner of her eye Ally looked over at the other sofa and rolled her eyes as Jessica and Jamal were kissing lightly.  Couldn't they keep their hands off each other for two seconds or at least go to her room she thought as she quickly looked away.  Allison shouldn't really blame them through as her sister had been out of town for a week at a conference.  Allison was staying with them for a weekend, which was fun and a chance to get away from her parents.  She was starting college in a couple of months and was ready to move out.  As Jessica and Jamal started really getting hot and heavy Allison could not help it as her eyes returned to there bodies lit by the light of the TV.  She found it incredibly difficult to look away as Jamal's large hands began to roam her sisters body, he was a large and powerful black man and his huge frame dwarfed her sisters.  His black hands began groping her big full tits and she could hear small groans escaping between the kisses.  She watched as his powerful hand griped her wrist and pulled it to his crotch, barely hearing as her sister whispered "stop it...my sister." Jamal made no attempt to stop as his other hand reached into his shorts and pulled out the largest cock Allison had ever seen, incredibly thick and dark she found her eyes glued to it in the flickering light of the TV. Her mind spinning as it rested on his stomach its not even fully hard she thought as it became a struggle to resist running her hands over her body.  His hands slid up gripping Jessica's hair he brought her mouth to the tip and groaned as she opened up letting him slide in.  Jamal leaned back on the sofa as her lips and tongue moved against his shaft, as he did his eyes caught Allison's as she sat there mouth wide open...watching. 

(Have two ideas for where it goes from there. maybe write them out soon)

(First Thought)

Jamal watched as Allison blushed deeply as his eyes caught hers.  She quickly looked away and headed to her room.  He sat their smiling big as her sister continued to suck his cock in and out of her soft white lips.  Since meeting Allison he had thought of her often.  He was twelve years older than her but didnt care, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on and often could not focus his mind away from picturing her naked.  Her long blonde hair which came almost to her ass, pale white skin, smooth young thighs, incredible face, and a bubble butt to die for. Not that her sister wasnt attractive but compared to Allison she was nothing to Jamal.  Jamal leaned back on the sofa and thought of Allison as he grew close to orgasmic bliss. 

Jamal lay in bed pretending to be asleep until he heard Jessica's car pulll out of the drive way.  He quickly jumped to his feet and slipped off his clothes and walked to the bedroom door cracking it open.  Climbing ontop of the bed spread he laid down on his stomach and waited, knowing Allison would still be thinking of last night.  Jamal knew she had never been with a black man and was inexperianced in general, her young hormones would be racing.  As he lay their waiting he thought about how he wanted so much more from Allison, with Jessica it was just sex.  His thoughts stoped as he heard the door creak slightly. 

Need this right now

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2018, 04:44:00 PM »
Have been thinking about a scene where three best friends hang out all the time. Allison and Jason are together and Kenny has been friends with Jason forever. The three of them do everything together.

One night Allison comes onto Kenny who is very nerdy and inexperienced and he keeps telling her they have to stop he can't do this to Jason...but eventually they are both naked and Allison is kissing his naked body and makes her way to his cock, kissing and sucking. Kenny is now telling Allison he would do anything for her, she's so beautiful. That's when Jason walks in completely naked and Allison says "anything?" as she kisses her way back up his body.

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 06:09:28 PM »
Have been thinking about a scene where three best friends hang out all the time. Allison and Jason are together and Kenny has been friends with Jason forever. The three of them do everything together.

One night Allison comes onto Kenny who is very nerdy and inexperienced and he keeps telling her they have to stop he can't do this to Jason...but eventually they are both naked and Allison is kissing his naked body and makes her way to his cock, kissing and sucking. Kenny is now telling Allison he would do anything for her, she's so beautiful. That's when Jason walks in completely naked and Allison says "anything?" as she kisses her way back up his body.

Or maybe they are all hanging out on the sofa when they start getting touchy with each other. Eventually Allison is on her knees before them and wants to play a game where they each take turns giving one command. They are all best friends, young, horny...and Allison has a gleam in her eyes.

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2018, 05:17:59 PM »
Roomates and best friends go to buy some weed and as the dealer is pulling the glass jars from his sock drawer Kenny see's a bottle on the dressor that says X-Change. Asking about it the dealer smiles and says its something new. It will open your mind to new things...and change you...deffinitly an uper he says. They buy a bottle and head home. They smoke some weed and make a bet that the first one to lose at the new Street Fighter takes the first pill. What James doesnt know is Kenny has been practicing for weeks and already knows that X-Change will change James into Jenny.

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2018, 03:55:24 PM »
I really just want to play her recently in something...

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2018, 07:09:04 PM »
This....stolen from TheLaughingone...sooo hot...wake up after a ritual in a castle thought abandon

NSFW

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:30:46 PM by Goldmoon »

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2018, 06:41:24 PM »
Definitly need to play as her in a scene. Boyfriend gets his parents to bring me on a family camping trip up the north west coast. Maybe supernatural or magic elements. Maybe his dad just wants me...