Magical and other Roleplay Ideas

Started by Goldmoon, May 21, 2013, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldmoon

Mostly just wanted to save this idea and the two images I have for it. I have never done a f/f scene really...started a couple but I have trouble staying with roleplays..anyway...giggles

My thought was college freshman who doesn't know anyone at the school and decides to join the intermural soccer team just to meet people. From a rural part of the state, been straight her whole life and never entertained thoughts of being with another girl.

She is a college senior who instantly gets a crush on the new freshman girl. Bi or lesbian. Plays college sports for the school but its a small college and she mostly does it so that tuition is covered.

When I was looking through images and clearing out my inbox of the insane amount of messages I had I also ran across this image which made me think of a similar idea but the first girl instead being her. A rich girl that shows up in the 1969 mustang her dad bought her. Doesn't know anyone but has money and finds herself going to some of the girls sporting matches because some new people she met want to. Anyway kinda just a thought running around in my head at the moment.

(Also cleaned up my thread...a little..)

Goldmoon

Feel like she really needs a roleplay. Some setting with an older guy..even if its just a little older like sisters boyfriend, but I am up for all kinds of ideas...even a quick one shot on discord. Anyway Kisses

Goldmoon

Im just kinda craving a scene with a black man. Or just fool around on discord or E. Anyway...I like her as a character...or any of the others I have posted...

Goldmoon

Christian girl who has a spell put on her or gets warped by a demon. Maybe there is a great evil kept hidden under the church...or she find a spell book.

There the priest sat in front of the Demon who had long been imprisoned under that church. The church was very old...older than almost anything else in this land...many did not know but it had been constructed when the first men came to America. Large and rippling with muscles he turned his head to look at the priest, his long curved black red horns and jet black skin was more than enough to frighten anyone but the priest had talked to the Demon many many times...even though he had been forbidden to do so. "What do you want Christian" the demons voice sounded deep and powerful from within him. "I want her" he said "you know this" the Demon strained against the chains in response "Then you know what you must do" the Demon said as he gave a wicked smile.

Just a quick thought...not sure even where that would go...but the necklace just made me start thinking

Goldmoon

Want to play in voice chat on discord. Interested in playing out a scene that way, find it hot. But need to realize I am trans...if you are ok with that would love to voice play out a scene. Anyway just a thought.

Goldmoon

Really feeling this pic...need a scene with older sisters boyfriend...

Discreetlydeviant

I'd be interested in writing the Love Thy Neighbor plot, shoot me a PM if you're interested.