You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:35:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The WoW Factor (F seeking M)  (Read 282 times)

Offline SapphireStarTopic starter

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Sex is emotion in motion.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The WoW Factor (F seeking M)
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:08:59 PM »
Lately, I have gotten interested in the different characters and story setting associated with World of Warcraft. I'm pretty flexible about playing different characters, generally prefer playing female roles. I can play dominant, submissive (to a point without losing free will, unless mind control is being used), or switch characters. I have four races I would like to play.

The Races:
  • Worgen
  • Blood Elf
  • Human
  • Night Elf

I am open to any combination of pairings with the above character races. Please PM me. I am flexible about situations from everything from Light to Extreme. I would love to brainstorm ideas to come up with a longterm plot. It could start off with one set of characters, and evolve into a series of adventures meeting new allies, new enemies, old friends and enemies. The sky is the limit  :-)

Offline SapphireStarTopic starter

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Sex is emotion in motion.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The WoW Factor (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 09:20:39 AM »
The Plots Straight up with a Twist

Primal Instinct