You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:49:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two Faced: One + One Search - General Search (Mul / M+F,M+M / Human or Exotic)  (Read 200 times)

Offline Two FacedTopic starter

Two Faced:
One + One Search

I love to explore kinks and I like to please my partner, so I'm usually pretty happy to incorporate kinks and plot points upon discussion. One of the first things I would like for you to know is that I very rarely write anything off as wholly taboo.
I never—at least, I very rarely— play characters that are wholly submissive unless it specifically suits the game. (I am fond of forced or trained submission.) There's a big difference in being submissive and having no motivation at all, and if you are playing a character more on the submissive side, never lay there like a dead fish or write like you don't understand how sex works. That's the quickest way for my interest to drop off, if not immediately.
I write from a 3rd person perspective; I would appreciate it if you do the same. I will also play as either a male or a female.

Not necessary, but appreciated.
•   BDSM – General
•   Marking – Tattoos/Scarification/Piercings/Branding
•   Roughness – Biting, Bruising, Scratching
•   Physical Play – Knifeplay, Needleplay, Impactplay
•   Agonophilia – Sexual Arousal from fighting and related activities
•   Non-Con – Violence, Forced Training, Voyeurism, etcetera
•   Multiple Partners – Sexual or Polyamorous

Nonhumans welcome! Preference for fae, scaled, feathered, or monstrous creatures.
Other preferences include small breasts, age/size difference and the inclusion of foreskin. (Circumcision makes me sad, man.)

None right now! Looking specifically for plots that include the above kinks, but I have a heavy interest in storytelling—a good plot can be just as good (if not way better!) of a reason to play as any kink. Right now, I would like to play a female in a horror/non-con, fetish-centric situation, or a female in a friendly but antagonistic friendship with a boy that snowballs into something larger.

Disorganized Inspiration;
•   Horror
•   Military
•   School
•   Superheroes
•   Demons/Other Supernatural Creature that can be 'Bound'

Picture based ideas coming later today.

I don’t have a lot of fandom interests and prefer original content, but right now I am interested in…
•   DC Comics (Superheroes)
•   Borderlands

If you're interested in playing with me, please send me a PM. I'm more than willing to talk a plot out based on similar interests. Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:09:21 AM by Two Faced »