You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 04:03:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Victorian Marriage Proposition (Seeking F)  (Read 192 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

The Victorian Marriage Proposition (Seeking F)
« on: May 12, 2013, 08:55:36 AM »
My ideas came with a short theme that I try to expand over time and with feedback. So bear with me and let your imagination flow around the basic idea.

The story surrounds the Duke of Huntington, a fictitious estate. The young single Duke is from a very respected family and a very fine catch in the marriage market. Like most rich and youthful man of his generation he is rumored to be lady's man but for a man no one really cares about that specially since he is discrete than most.

The other end of the story revolves around another high flying family in the Victorian age. A mother probably a Duchess and Countess herself. She is also very known, a matron of the society with a very eligible daughter. The mother wishes the very best match for her daughter and has her eyes set on the Duke.

The story starts with the mother trying to capture the Duke with her idea while the man have a reputation to scorn any marriage proposal for the moment. I am thinking he is actually fairly young maybe like 21/22. He had plans to marry quite a few years in the future but with his father's death and his rise as the head of the house made all the mothers go after him. When he is cornered by the mother, he realized this one is very determined and tries to scare her off with the nature of his sexual demands from his wife. He expects a woman with reputation as hers wouldn't tolerate such open scandalous behavior.

Now the details get sketchy here and I ask for input from the possible players. The mother would end up being sexually intimate with him. I imagine him opening up a secret curious side of her that would embarrass yet excite herself. A reason would be to really understand how depraved his demands could be as if she is deciding if she would let her daughter be used like this or maybe even a bargain of letting her daughter remain pure while she services his more enthusiastic demands.

What I am looking for is eventually both mother and daughter end up in his bed either before or after the marriage, first separately but eventually both together.

How does that sound?

The Duke in question.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:40:07 AM by rahatngt »