You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:37:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One On One (Writing Partner Sought)  (Read 946 times)

Offline DrykidTopic starter

One On One (Writing Partner Sought)
« on: September 05, 2005, 03:56:02 PM »
Hi all!   ;D

I'm currently playing in a one-on-one game where I'm the dominating force and am rather enjoying myself! However, I'd like to start up another one-on-one where my character is on the other side of the fence. I'm hoping for a game where I can play a submissive character completely at the whim of another. I'm not too worried about the theme of the game as I'm happy in all genres whether it's fantasy, sci-fi or even horror. I'm hoping for something to tax my brains as well as the parts other games can't reach, and am open to all situations (within the boundries of this site). Basically, nothing really shocks me! I'm looking for someone who can write well and tempt me with both good plot and descriptive prose.

I have a few kinks. Maybe you do too?  ;)

Offline Mistiq

Re: One On One (Writing Partner Sought)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
 I  am very interested. It is nice to step into a different roles every so often, and I get to experiment with different possiblities. Creative muscle hadn't been flexed recently