You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:21:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Harry Potter Story Lines :)  (Read 623 times)

Offline xxbutterfiywingsTopic starter

Seeking Harry Potter Story Lines :)
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:35:37 PM »
Okay... so i'm editing this a bit :) I don't have very concrete story lines for the pairings but i figured I'd at least give a few ideas :)

I'd play the bold characters :-D

Sirius/Remus - I'd love to play these two while they're in their last year at Hogwarts or when Sirius gets out of Azkaban.

Sirius/my OC - These two would always be fun to play during Hogwarts or after Azkaban! I'd love to get a story started with Sirius having a love interest :)

Remus/Tonks - This would obviously be played during Harry's 5th, 6th or 7th year. :)

Severus/Lily or James/Lily - Definitely during Hogwarts for both of these also. :)

I wouldn't mind playing any of these characters in an Alternative Universe :) It just seems kinda fun and it'd be a lot easier considering the circumstances of the characters from the books. :(

If you have a pairing or character in mind you'd like to play that's not listed, just PM me!

I can't wait to hear from you! :) :)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:40:47 PM by xxbutterfiywings »

Re: Seeking Harry Potter Story Lines :)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »
Edited this to put a few settings down for all the pairings! :)

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 01:02:32 PM »
^_^

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »
Bumpsies :)

Online MagicalPen

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »
You know, i've been considering a HP style game, but am afraid that i'm not 100% HP literate, despite reading all the books. Its been a few years, at any rate, and would need a refresher on the characters and their personalities. I keep coming across this thread too.