sinful cravings (F seeking DOM M)

Started by Sinundcandy, May 09, 2013, 04:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinundcandy

First time posting in these forums, be gentle.

CRAVINGS:
Demons
Vampires
Any Devlishly attractive human overlords?

I want to play the naive and innocent chic. That should not translate to me acting stupid haha.

SCENARIOS:
Something you've been itching to try out? PM me

Seductress, Enchantress, Siren.. [D/D]
-He had been enthralled by her since he read read of this powerful sorceress. At age 6 young Dorian, Prince of the divine realm fostered an obsession to find any information regarding The Sorceress in the world, and every day he would dream about the the day he would finally set her free and she would be forever grateful...
-With powers of such destructive force, she was sentenced to be imprisoned in her castle for a century. Many have tried to free her for their own foolish wishes, and many have failed in the process.
-Theres a certain innocence that surrounds her, but its merely game to her. Break his will, and destroy his sanity? Or will he break hers.

Rasputin [D/S]
-While working in the royal court, calamity strikes, and all but one princess that had shown an aptitude for magik, survives the slaughter. He is reluctant to even have her around let alone teach her the craft.

I'm a stickler for legible writing. If I cant understand, I'm going to have to re-read and that's just not fun.
I'm willing to hear what you're into, because there's a good chance your experience will help. Im new to this, but I am eager to learn.

Questions, comments, concerns? Please msg me. 

May 15, 2012 ~ UPDATE:
More Than Friendship [D/D]
Looking for a guy willing to play the emotionally distant friend. Intelligent, cool and calculated. [Must have an extensive vocabulary.]
-Sexual elements: Penis Worship
"I did not shriek, but all the fiendish ghouls that ride the nightwind shrieked for me as in that same second there crashed down upon my mind a single fleeting avalanche of soul-annihilating memory." H.P. Lovecraft -The Outsider