RP that's non-adult AND adult.

Started by OHWceta, May 09, 2013, 12:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

So I'm making a Harry Potter style RP. The only problem is that I'm planning to go through each year. This means the early installments cannot be adult since the characters are underage. But the later installments will have adult content in them. Since I'd prefer to keep the same people through the series (if possible), how would I go about posting this RP?

Would I post the first installment in the non-adult with explicit warning that it WILL turn adult later?
Or would I post in the adult section, and let people know I wont have adult content until the later chapters?
Maybe suggest multiple characters? (While the MAIN characters are too young, anyone wanting adult content can play as characters who ARE of age for any adult content portion.)
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Avis habilis

Quote from: OHWceta on May 09, 2013, 12:37:30 PM
Would I post the first installment in the non-adult with explicit warning that it WILL turn adult later?
Or would I post in the adult section, and let people know I wont have adult content until the later chapters?
Maybe suggest multiple characters? (While the MAIN characters are too young, anyone wanting adult content can play as characters who ARE of age for any adult content portion.)

Any of those three would work. The rule is that underage characters can't engage in sex or be anywhere on the scene when sex occurs. You've come up with three pretty good ways to observe that rule. Which you choose to put into use depends on how well you think they'll work logistically, I suppose.