This is just a very brief idea shot through my head. Please read the link in my signature for my O&O and other things. And please pm, I don't check this thread.
He is the new comer of the company. Every body is friendly, yet the problem is he is even more beautiful and cuter than the prettiest girl there.
He has a feminine looks and is a quiet guy, people just love to tease him. But he isn't gay, he just don't talk much. Even with the teasing all he does is just smile and walk away; because of that and his cute face other guys sometimes get a bit excessive. He has never seemed to mind, though.
She is in charge of helping and guiding him in his new job. She isn't really friendly with men, due to her father and former crush, but he doesn't look like a man...
I have some scenarios in mind:
- A Halloween party where people don't get to choose their costumes but pick up cards. And his colleagues make sure for him to cross-dress: a princess, a sexy playboy rabbit...
- She being tricky on him and later she confesses that is because of jealousy: even a guy could get more of the men's attention than her, a real woman.
- They meet at a strange place: supper market, cinema...and he couldn't either use the men or women bathroom. She shows up and pulls him into the women one.
- Perhaps all of those could happen at the same time: They go to a party, he dresses like a girl and all the men's eyes are on him. She feels annoyed, drinks a glass or two and goes to the bathroom and sees him. Then she reveals the truth about her haughtiness toward him right in there or they go somewhere else after that...Other info:
- He is neither a gay nor a girl with a d*ck. He just has a girl's face and a completely manly personality.
- This could go from light to extreme, and beyond that; whether they have feelings for each other or he pushes her to the wall to show her his manliness is fine.
- She wouldn't force herself on him. Maybe it could start out light and she take more control over time, teasing him and asking for him at work, but she wouldn't be a dom mistress.
- He could be a few years younger than her but not much. And of course it's not a problem if he's older than her.