You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:09:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: stefanieemae's requests! (F seeking M or F)  (Read 252 times)

Offline stefanieemaeTopic starter

stefanieemae's requests! (F seeking M or F)
« on: May 08, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »
Hi everyone!

After a long break (college senior - 18 credit hours - intern - part time employee) summer is finally here and I can enjoy my free time! I can't think of a better way to start my summer by embarking in some new role-plays!

I am in love with love. I love how it evolves and physically transforms. My stories will have both smut and a story line, not just one or the other. I don't have many things I am not open too - but I prefer to talk with my role-play partners and discuss these things, rather than just having a set list. I enjoy getting to know my partners and hope to  develop a relationship with them outside of the stories! I play only female roles but am open to a male x female relationship or female x female relationship.

I tend to write a decent amount, about 3-4 paragraphs in length. I hate when other people try to control my characters (if you are going to do that - you might as well write a novel! :-) ) - and typically I will be able to be an active participant on this site, and if I know something is coming up, I will let you know! I will be studying abroad this summer (May 30-June 29) but even then I should be able to get a reply or two up! But who knows - I'll be happily exploring and devouring the culture of Paris!

I am open to many things, mostly modern settings! I have some plots and pairings that I am partial too but I am truly open to ideas.

Some plots:

Step Brother x Step Sister
Recently obtaining a whole new family (mother re-marries), her whole summer has changed, from hanging out with her girlfriend to bonding in some God-forsaken cabin out in the woods of Tennessee. Her parent’s wanted the new family to bond, she who came from an only child home, to now having one older brother of 23 and two younger sisters – it a summer of bonding in the woods, small town and family cook outs. One night – the brother and new sister get drunk, and things happen, though they both find themselves wanting more.

Boss x Assistant
A new city, new job, new boss. Coming here had been a risk, but thus far – her job was turning out well. Until she receives a sexy email from her boss, though she cannot help herself – he is so handsome. He demands she turn on her webcam, and does a show for him, only offices away. Complying – out of fear of losing her job, and pure lust. The next day, she pretends it doesn’t happen, but he emails her again – wanting more. She wants him, but a relationship as well. They take it far, going home together – sex on the desks, and finally, she caves, asking him about being a couple…

Boss/Male x Younger Female
At a company BBQ, she shows up with her father – and dressed far too sexy for her own age. After persuading her with a few drinks and charm, they find a quiet place – having uncontrollable sex. Afterwards, he wants more, hiring her on as his assistant at work

Stripper x Client
Stripping hadn't be a last resort for her, she had been recruited by another sorority sister. She was good at it too, though boys stayed cleared from dating her because of what she was. As graduation approaches, she searches for a new job and stripping is all she has to keep her on her feet - until a client comes around, tips her well and continues to come back, finally sweeping her off her feet.

Again, these are just ideas, they can be changed but from these you can get a general idea of what I like! If you are interested please PM me! We can work out details from there. :-)