Kirk's Role Play Requests Thread

Started by kirk2111, May 08, 2013, 07:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirk2111

Thread is a work in progress.

Well, I'm looking for a game or two at the moment. I mainly play M x F. I would be interested in M x FF possibly, and occasionally i'd play MM x F

So lets get down to a few ideas:

They are Plot lay outs, or general ideas. I hope to get starters added, eventually.

"There was a mad man with a box..."
(Doctor Who is / or just another odd alien with a ..box for a ship/time travel device.)

Ideas: Anything could happen to a pair of time and world.. travelers...

Tapping his finger impatiently MC looked up at the screen, "Are you serious? Anywhere in time or space?" The man behind the desk at the front of the room grinned, "Yes, you all have pasted the initial screening. Now we'll take willing vi..." A pause from his lips, "Volunteers.." The room only contained about five people, finally looking around MC smiled at the other collected individuals. "I'll do it, whats the harm?" Moving up to sign on the dotted line, agreeing to be ... a pioneer in time travel...

Unbeknownst to him was the fact there where three such rooms and several other volunteers. Including a bit of his family a cousin and a sister. Though the most stunning bit of undisclosed information was the simple fact these people where to be treated as guinea pigs. Sent into a device which only functioned sometimes, and more then likely would provide a one way trip..

-Depending on how this goes I could see it leading to a group role play setting.. teams sent through time hunting the creature who owned the original device they reverse engineered their tech from. Or after the first team and some portion of the prototype?-

"My sister... the stripper?"

Incest, Teasing, Seduction

Glancing up at the building one more time, "....And no one is here yet.." He muttered faintly, finally back in town after a two year stint across the country and his buddies thought the best place for them to meet up was the local strip club. A place they had frequented during the summer after they graduated from high school. He couldn't fathom what it was that had the guys so interested in this little nothing hole again. Drawn out of his idle wanders by the honk of a horn, he spun on his heels and stepped out of the parking lot. Ending up against the building as he watched one of the show girls slip out of a car and dart around to head towards the back door.

Finding himself staring for a few moments to long he shook his head. "No way.." he muttered to himself, thinking that girl looked a lot like his younger sister. Reaching a hand up he rubbed the bridge of his nose as he pulled his cell out. Texting his friends, "So you guys coming?" A swift reply stating they where already inside. Gathering his things up he headed towards the door and entered the club....

"Just out of sight... "

World Building, Not everything is as it seems fantasy...

Mysterious figure saves another, attempted rape victim. The man laughs faintly seeing the headline, shaking his head. "Rape was the least of that woman's problems..." He muttered faintly as he drifted through the crowd. Dressed in a pair of clean black slacks with a large black trench coat on. A cowboy hat rounding out the outfit, helping to keep the down pour from soaking him fully as he stepped past the crowded subway entrance, just down the street from several major clubs. "Another night.... "

A deep breath calms him, and he drifts into the alleyway. When he began heading out at night hunting those who preyed on the weak he read every article about his antics the following night. A habit which proved unfruitful, nothing of note was recorded about the events. All that was mentioned was a vague description of a larger man intervening, nothing about any of the supernatural elements. Though as time dragged on, he stopped picking up the paper and reading. As such he was currently unaware that the last several events had started to have more details, as if he was being tailed by a reporter or being snitched on.

Halfway up the fire escape, the sound of someone running into a trash can caused his blue-green eyes to drift back down to the ground. Catching sight of a figure tripping over one, even trying to slip out of sight as he blinked. "..I'm being followed?" A sly grin on his lips as he dropped off the ladder. Landing with a thud upon the ground in front of the downed person, the fall a good four stories up. "Did you need something?" He snapped at the figure.

kirk2111

Updated, added two new ideas.

"She's Moving in Where?" & "She should be safe there..."

As well as refined what I had laid out below as plot ideas/layouts.

Open Ideas:

"She's moving in where?"

Incest, Teasing

Finally he was on his own space, having talked his (Aunt/Mother/Uncle/Father) into helping keep him in this apartment alone. The though of what they might try to pull to drag him back, was only lingering in the back of his mind. "No roommates, and its time to make this into a real bachelor pad..." Glancing about the living room of the two bedroom apartment. It was still rather simply laid out. A  beat up old couch seemed to be the main focus of the room. The only new thing in the room was the tv, fairly typical of a college students living room, his mind pulled out of its idle wanderings by the phone. "Hey?" It was the news he was going to be getting a new room mate here.. soon... the daughter of the family member who was paying half the rent.

"She should be safe there...."

Furries, Incest (Cousin/Sister), heat, risk of pregnancy

They send the female going into heat up to stay with her brother/cousin who lives fairly far out of the way. Is a ploy to keep her 'pure' for another season well they find a mate. Unfortunately the lack of a mate for the male family member leads to a little... more fun then family should be having, especially at a time like that.

Active Role Plays:

Lust By Midnight (Kirk2111 x Lulu)

Inactive Role Plays:

The Sorceress crosses the Rangers path. (Kirk2111 x Lelani)
She is moving in where? (Kirk2111 x Melantha)
She Should be Safe there... (Kirk2111 x Wiccaangel311)
On the hunt (kirk2111 & PartOfTheNight)
Forbidden lust (Nymph & kirk2111)

kirk2111

Updated yesterday.

Moved taken stories to the listing of ongoing role plays.

Added two ideas:

"My Sister... the stripper?" & "Just out of sight..."

kirk2111

Updated tonight.

Removed inactive roles.

Opened roles.

Moved all roles to inactive that are inactive.

Added new active story, currently still in set up.