You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:33:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anyone interested in a crime-style FxF (maybe FxM) roleplay?  (Read 195 times)

Offline LynnetteTopic starter

Hello everyone!

I got accepted here just over a week ago, but I decided to bring back an old plot I used a while ago that turned out to be a huge success and that my partner described as one of the best settings she had experienced. That was her words though, not mine. Maybe she just had a thing for that kind of plots. Also, sorry if it seems like a mess and all, but I got a big test coming up tomorrow and I got to return to my books!

~~ The Plot Itself ~~

The story starts out with your character's brother. Your character didn't know him way too well because of the 6 year difference between you which kinda created a barrier between you two. You haven't seen him since he left home when he was 18, and you were always wondering what he was doing in that time. He never gave your character a call, never picked up the phone when your character tried to call him and he never responded to post-cards. It happened he sent your character a card, but he never really explained how he was doing, it was usually just a picture and some text about that he was doing fine and so on.

What your character (Okay, this is getting really tiring. I'll just use you) didn't know was that your brother was actually a criminal. Not too bad of a person though, only some minor stealing/blackjacking. However, there was one thing that would mess up your future forever. He owed money to the drug cartels. Big money. He was an avid drug user and took up big loans to be able to pay off all the stuff he wanted, writing your name as a person to refer to if he ended up being unable to pay back the money he owed. And this is where my character comes into the picture.

About two weeks before the actual roleplay starts, your brother died in a bar-brawl (Or whatever) and because of that, all his loans got pushed over at you without you even knowing. This is where my character would come into the picture;

My character would be a wanted criminal working for the cartel, more specifically to collect in the wanted money from whoever owed money. Or, the person didn't even have to be in taxes either. If the cartel wanted money, it was my character's job to make sure that the money got sent in the right direction. With this said, my character would be sent out to your character to collect in the money that you now owed because of your brother's activities.

~~ ~~ ~~

The story would start out with my character simply walking into your house looking for your character who would naturally have no idea what's going on.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss any other details that you might want to add on as well as kinks (haven't made an O/O yet sadly).