M.E.C.H.S. (interest thread)

Started by Greytrail, May 06, 2013, 03:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greytrail

To those of you interested in this game, thanks for your time! I've a busy week on my plate, so I will aim to have things ready on Monday for signups. Thanks for your patience while I bash my way through this...

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Question, can you be two occupational classes? Like an engineer who prostitutes on the side because she likes the money?
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Baalborn87

Red Offerings

Well obviously she wouldn't hate sex either. But yeah, she likes expensive things. Juuust keepin' it real. ;D

Greytrail

Quote from: Red Offerings on May 15, 2013, 03:02:48 PM
Question, can you be two occupational classes? Like an engineer who prostitutes on the side because she likes the money?
Sure, if you can work something out with the two morale officers who are on salary for the staff. Maybe a speciality? Or friends with one of them and she 'helps out' with a particularly randy crew? As long as her activities don't interfere with duty, no one will bat an eye. And, no, I have no designated who the morale officers are yet. Though I pretty much have the rest of the command staff.

Red Offerings

ShadowFox89

Where's the world info and such?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Red Offerings

It seems he took the link down for now.

Greytrail

The link for the world build is now in the main body of the post. I was getting some conflicting information about whether anyone wanted to see it or not and forgot to put the link up somewhere.

ShadowFox89

You should probably use spoilers for the tech info on the mechs, makes it less of a wall to read :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Greytrail

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 15, 2013, 11:41:54 PM
You should probably use spoilers for the tech info on the mechs, makes it less of a wall to read :P
I don't know how to do cuts and have never been able to learn, no matter how I've tried.

ShadowFox89

[*spoiler= info here] stuff here [/spoiler]

Remove the *. Becomes:

info here
stuff here
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Greytrail

My apologies everyone, I got really swamped today! I'll try and get to setting up threads tomorrow.

Greytrail

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=174711.0

Our OOC is up and running! I still need to put in the information about the Mechs up so that everyone can find a good match, but this is a start.

Greytrail

OOC is updated and the Mechs are up for grabs. Please let me know on the OOC as I will no longer have a Bookmark on this thread. Thanks!