You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:33:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: PMs with no labels  (Read 334 times)

Offline Lord of ShadowsTopic starter

PMs with no labels
« on: May 06, 2013, 03:15:19 AM »
Since you can't automatically see which messages that don't have labels, is there a way to filter non-labeled PMs out (mainly so I can remove them)?

Offline Sarena

Re: PMs with no labels
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
If you have it set to remove the Inbox label when you put a message under a new label, then (in theory) the only messages in your inbox should be those that have not been labeled.  That's the only way I can think of to filter them out and delete them. 

Offline Lord of ShadowsTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »
Then I would suggest to add an extra check box in Prune Messages: "except labeled messages", so you can clear all messages older than a particular date without risking removing something important.

Offline Sarena

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 12:04:21 PM »
That is a good suggestion to add to the New CMS: Feature Request Thread.  This is a "wishlist" thread of sorts for suggestions of new features and things that members think would help make the use of Elliquiy smoother and/or easier.  Granted, Veks has not promised that every single suggestion will be put into practice with the new CMS, but he is compiling a list of all of the suggestions made there for consideration.