Kanim's Search (M/M)

Started by KanimAm, May 05, 2013, 01:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KanimAm

First things first, I  need to say I play SUB. I may be convinced to play switch, or even play Dom if you are really convincing, but for the most part I will only play sub.

Now that that particular piece of information is out of the way, time to get to the pairings. (18 +)

• Brother x Brother
  • Cousin x Cousin
  • Policeman x Criminal or Criminal x Policeman
  • Boss x Intern
  • Creature x Angel
  • Master x Butler
  • Master x Slave
  • Teacher x Student or Student x Teacher
  • Bully x Victim
  • Bad boy x Good boy
  • Civilian x Civilian
  • Civilian x Escaped Experiment or Escaped Experiment x Civilian
  • Commander x Prisoner of war
  • Vampire x Civilian
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Other creature or Other creature x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Civilian
  • Creature x Creature
  • Hunter x Creature or Creature x Hunter

Fandoms I will do: (18 +)

• Bleach
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  • Ao no Exorcist
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Valkyria Chronicle
  • Final Fantasy
  • Seven Realms Trilogy
  • Harry Potter
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • How to Train your Dragon
  • Skulduggery Pleasant

KanimAm

This is specifically for dominating my angel character, Eyri.

There are many ways this could go, so don't be afraid to suggest or request something. All kinks, characters and plots are negotiable.
Some quick requests from me when it comes to the rp.

• I do expect this to be a partnership of sorts, I don't want to be the one suggesting everything nor do I expect that of you and it would be great to be able to talk out ideas or new directions throughout the rp.
  • If I am not comfortable with something that is happening in the rp I will tell you. If things do not change within the rp then I will not continue to reply to you.
  • Every character must be over 18 years old.
  • If you aren't sure of something, ask.

Possible scenario's to be considered:
Possible scenario 1
QuoteThe world has changed. Though once sure that they were the top of the food chain, humans have slowly but surely been superseded by beautiful and dangerous creatures once considered things of fairy tail and myth.
Eyri is a young angel sent to earth to help those who cannot help themselves as a practical use of the skills he was taught. He is told of the dangers of the world and thinks he is ready for anything but is blindsided in the middle of a search for a nearby being in need and is captured. Whisked away, Eyri is trained as to become a slave for those who now own him. He does not conform to his new masters (YC) wishes and the training takes a slightly darker turn as he is punished for his defiance.
Likely to include kinks such as master/slave, multiple orgasms, physical and sexual exhaustion, bondage, kidnapping. Darker kinks for punishment will be discussed.

Possible scenario 2
QuoteThe world is changing and people are making bigger and bigger gestures of power in order to show their personal prowess. A businessman (YC) in the prime of his life and seeming to be at his peak is threatened to be swallowed by people who can show more power if he does not make a big gesture. getting away from the city to think, he sees an injured angel on the roof of the empty summer house he goes to.
Taking the injured angel with him back to the city, he uses the young man as a symbol of his power and eventually gives in to the temptation to use his new power toy as a sexual companion.
Likely to include kinks such as bondage, leash and collar, master/slave, pseudo-rape, kidnapping

Possible scenario 3
QuoteA war has been raging between angels and demons for longer than any one person can remember. Taken as a prisoner of war by a demon commander (YC) and having a the demon take a liking of sorts to him, Eyri is made to fall, being into an example in an effort to deter the angels from attacking further.
Likely to include kinks such as rape, bondage, multiple orgasms, pseudo-rape

Possible scenario 4
A human/creature finding Eyri injured, taking him home and caring for him but slowly becoming obsessed with the idea of having the angel with them forever.
QuoteAttacked by a demon, Eyri wanders around the backstreets of the city. Finding what he thinks is an injured human, Eyri is taken home by (YC) and has his wounds treated, forcing him to reveal his wings. Taken with Eyri who, is still too weak to go back to his home, (YC) decides that he will keep the angel to himself.
Tying Eyri down and refusing to release him (YC ) gives into the temptation of taking the angel in everyway.
Likely to include kinks such as rape, bondage/chains, sex toys,