You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:33:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lust and Madness and Murder Oh My! [Ex, NC-H, or NC-E]  (Read 454 times)

Offline The Great TriangleTopic starter

Lust and Madness and Murder Oh My! [Ex, NC-H, or NC-E]
« on: June 20, 2008, 04:09:56 PM »
An idea for a game I've been itching to play:

A lover is in love with his or her beloved, who is herself attracted to a third person, a victim.  The lover, desperate for the undivided affections of his beloved, seduces him or her and gradually drives the beloved insane, turning her into a mad wretch heavily influenced by her lover.

The lover and the beloved, now both quite mad, kidnap the victim and kill the poor person, laughing as they do so.  A few hours later, they realize what they have done, and coil into a self destructive spiral of love and hate, running from their own guilt, and from justice, to escape from a crime they may not even have actually committed.

I'm pretty flexible about the specific setting and character identities, and would be happy with any of the roles except the victim.   I can also help brainstorm setting details for the story, which I intend to not be terribly long.