You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:08:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Repopulating the World (Light)  (Read 266 times)

Offline dakabnTopic starter

Repopulating the World (Light)
« on: April 30, 2013, 04:29:22 PM »
Repopulating the world

The tribal leader will be an NPC run by me. This leader will make rules, etc. Free mate choice or assigned mating, etc. For instance, if there are more males than females, some males will not have a mate. If more females than males, some males will mate with more than one woman, alternating between days. Men are not allowed to rape women, and women are only allowed no-mate days occasionally. Periods are always a no-mate time. If woman consistently reject mating, the man is allowed to inform the leader who will counsel with the woman.

While men are not allowed to rape women, the player and the player of his target (whether main, ascendant or descendant) must both consent to GM before the roll is made. If the target does not consent, it does not happen. Even if just IC, the subject is heavy enough to require OOC consent.

There will be absolutely NO child abuse of any kind. Again, this is because this is too heavy to include in a game I plan to be light and fun (despite the circumstances).

Speaking of heavy things I wish to avoid, politics (other than discussing how the tribal leader is doing things, though be sparce as I will try not to, but I might be in a sensitive mood at a moment to take it personally) will be avoided. Spirituality will be a private, discreet matter not spoken publically. Not against IC rules, but I ask it be avoided for OOC civility.

If you want to do a detailed mating session, please write it out elsewhere and if you wish to post it, use one post. I also prefer this for any small group interaction, but so long as it doesn't get completely confusing (and people quote what they're replying to), I don't mind the casual, short sandbox style of play. (Just keep OOC in parenthesis and to the minimum.)

To be more detailed, there can be PDA, etc. If you do decide to get naked, etc. in IC public, the Leader will shoo you to a hut or have everyone leave you there.

Other than that, there will also be survival tasks needing to be done that I encourage roleplaying.

The game may timelapse several days, weeks, months, etc. I will post warnings so you may finish up that "scene."

Any starting character (new player or player bringing in new character) coming in after game start that is a wanderer than came upon the village.

Other sexualities are allowed, but even if gay, you will be required to keep your first "act" of the day for actual mating. After that, you may do as you wish.

The family trees and any OOC notes will be here. Also feel free to post character/family bios here. Please send me your character in PM and I will let you know if accepted to post here. Please only reply in PM, so to keep this thread clean. I will start an IC list as soon as I get at least one player. The leader will and elderly woman and my playing character will depend on first player being male or female.

You may play any gender and sexuality you wish. No magic and dystopian technology and humans only.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:55:42 PM by dakabn »

Offline dakabnTopic starter

Re: Repopulating the World (Light)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 05:56:11 PM »
Edited to state there will be no pregnancy rolls. No dice at all in this game.