RECRUITING! Harry Potter - Next Gen - Beyond Hogwarts - Free Tacos for Dudes

Started by Red Offerings, April 29, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

I know right? I'll drop her down to 21 anyways cus Scorpius is supposed to be older than her.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

and I always thought Albus was older than James.... least from the last movie (haven't gotten hands on books beyond Prisoner >.< I know, I know, bad HP fan)
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

phoenyx

Quote from: Red Offerings on May 01, 2013, 04:57:46 PM
I know right? I'll drop her down to 21 anyways cus Scorpius is supposed to be older than her.
yeah him and Albus went to Hogwarts at the same time I believe....

O/O

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

nope apparently not... so i misremember movie >.< not surprising since I've only seen it once o.O

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Potter_family

O/O

Coyote

Damn all this continuity and numbers! I misread Harry Potter Lexicon!

*Tips a table over and yell obscenities at the heavens*

Ok so Albus is supposed to be two years older than Lily and one year younger than James. I'm not exactly sure how HP lexicon figured this out but they are way smarter than me. SO I'm going to make him 23 for now if Lily is 21.
"Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less. A shadow on the wall. Yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow"

-Lord Varys, The Spider

Red Offerings

Quote from: Coyote on May 01, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Ok so Albus is supposed to be two years older than Lily and one year younger than James. I'm not exactly sure how HP lexicon figured this out but they are way smarter than me. SO I'm going to make him 23 for now if Lily is 21.

Yes I made her 21.

PROFILE THREAD IS UP! JUST COPY AND POST YOUR APPROVED PROFILE ON THE THREAD!

CLICK ME, CLICK ME!

phoenyx

Quote from: Coyote on May 01, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

*chuckles* I was going to point that age difference out myself... you beat me to it o.O *grins* typical Coyote *snickers*

O/O

Moon Hound Hati

Maybe we should change the 28 years after bit, cause if this is 9 years after the 19 years after epilogue, I'm getting these ages for characters:
James Sirius Potter - between 21 and 24
Albus Severus "Al" Potter - 20 to 21
Lily Luna Potter - 18 to 19

My calculator does not lie! >.>

Edit: whoops, that would make Lily 18 to 19, not 19 to 20!
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Coyote

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 01, 2013, 05:15:21 PM
Maybe we should change the 28 years after bit, cause if this is 9 years after the 19 years after epilogue, I'm getting these ages for characters:
Lily Luna Potter - 19 to 20

Ugh and now you had to go and complicate everything with you "math" and "logic"
"Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less. A shadow on the wall. Yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow"

-Lord Varys, The Spider

phoenyx

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 01, 2013, 05:15:21 PM
Lily Luna Potter - 18 to 19

Edit: whoops, that would make Lily 18 to 19, not 19 to 20!
*blinks* i'm so lost lol

O/O

Red Offerings

That's fine, we can always throw a few more years into the mix. It wasn't set in stone anyways because this was the brainstormin' thread!

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Coyote on May 01, 2013, 05:17:08 PM
Ugh and now you had to go and complicate everything with you "math" and "logic"

Sorry, it's my Asian blood. It demands accurate numbers! Also, my dad's a math teacher, so yeah... lol

Quote from: phoenyx on May 01, 2013, 05:18:58 PM
*blinks* i'm so lost lol

Sorry, math stuffs. I know everyone hates it (myself included :P).
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

phoenyx

oh i don't mind math so much... it's canon that usually throws me for a loop. I rarely like something enough to know the ins and outs of it forwards and backwards... Old ElfQuest being about as close ias I got to being that dedicated *grins*

O/O

Coyote

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on May 01, 2013, 05:25:19 PM
Sorry, it's my Asian blood. It demands accurate numbers! Also, my dad's a math teacher, so yeah... lol

Sorry, math stuffs. I know everyone hates it (myself included :P).

Don't worry I'm just jealous I didn't think of that first -_-

-Lord Varys, The Spider

Moon Hound Hati

Meh... I'm like a dumbtruck full of random information, especially when it comes to my hobbies. I used to mod small HP themed roleplay forums, so I was generally knowledgeable about a lot of things HP. Wish I had that much time these days, haha.

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

phoenyx

too cool. think I'll work up the Twins' first post.... I have this feeling it's gonna be long winded with the two of them *sighs*

O/O

phoenyx

made a small edit to their Charater Sheet at the bottom....

Player Note: When they speak in Comanche, I will be using maroon and italics for the words. English wil be normal type.

O/O

Red Offerings

RainbowRian

Quote from: Red Offerings on May 01, 2013, 12:22:36 PM
I like those ideas! This doesn't have to be the first year for anyone's characters to be in the college. It is ten years old. This will be Lily's second semester. She does her own interning in the ministry of magic and is kind of balancing that while trying to find her path.

So is my character approved?  I will edit and change to student/teacher and may change his first name but other thatn that is everything to your liking?

phoenyx

Quote from: RainbowRian on May 01, 2013, 06:56:30 PM
So is my character approved?  I will edit and change to student/teacher and may change his first name but other thatn that is everything to your liking?
yep :D

O/O

Elf

Red Offerings