You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:53:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Robotech Tactics Miniature Game  (Read 325 times)

Offline TentacleFanTopic starter

Robotech Tactics Miniature Game
« on: April 28, 2013, 11:10:59 PM »
I saw this and I know there are some Robotech fans out there on E so I thought they might want to look at it as well.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rrpgt/robotech-rpg-tacticstm

This first set is going to cover the Macross Saga though they have said they plan to get around to the later sections in the future based on the interest level. So far it looks to be doing very well.

Offline Chris Brady

Re: Robotech Tactics Miniature Game
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 12:19:05 AM »
But...  But...  Macross is more of a character piece than a Lord of The Rings style travelogue...  I...  I...  I don't get it...  Why?

Offline Sel Nar

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 03:58:06 PM »
Harmony Gold finally trying to horn in on Battletech's established dominance in the sci-fi wargame field, perhaps?

Offline TentacleFanTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 09:39:24 AM »
But...  But...  Macross is more of a character piece than a Lord of The Rings style travelogue...  I...  I...  I don't get it...  Why?

There are far stranger properties to be turned into table top games than a series known for it's great mecha battles and designs.

Harmony Gold finally trying to horn in on Battletech's established dominance in the sci-fi wargame field, perhaps?

Battletech? When I think of sci-fi wargaming the big name on the block is Warhammer 40k, unless you mean more "pure" sci-fi vs WH40K's science fantasy.

Monday is the last day of the KS. It's broken a million and is in the top 5 all time in the table top gaming section I believe. Going to be a lot of minis and a lot of painting.  :-)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 09:42:15 AM by TentacleFan »

Offline Atarn

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 01:15:47 PM »
I'll probably get it one day...But isn't it Palladium that holds the reins? Siembeda and Kickstarter makes me wary.

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 06:29:08 PM »
Harmony Gold isn't that stupid.  They gave Palladium the RPG rights, that's it.  Which I admit is a pretty stupid move in the first place, but hey, they're not completely brainless.

Offline Atarn

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 01:20:16 PM »
Ah, then I will definitely get it.

Sidenote: I do love Harmony Gold's homepage...It's so...Fun.