News:

Main Menu

GTA IV Stories

Started by Avi, June 18, 2008, 07:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

Alrighty, I have now had GTA 4 for about a week, and I already have a ton of funny stories, and I'm sure other people who have played have some of their own.  I figured I'd start a topic where we can share stories, tips, warnings, et cetera.  I'll start it off with a story of mine.

During "The Snow Storm", I successfully escaped the hospital and was running to escape the cops.  I'd stolen a taxi cab,and I was doing alright, nearly out of the search radius.  I rounded a corner at speed and smacked right into a police cruiser head on.  Niko went flying through the windshield and his head connected with the grille of another cop car following the first just a few yard behind.  Instant death, and probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  That is, after I finished cursing at the TV. :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Sabby

I got one ^_^

Me and Dwaynes two homies (can't shoot to save their lives, but they're like tanks with their pants falling off) went to take out a ring of crooks who were set up in a construction site. On the way, we may have sorta, kinda, maybe, on purpose ran over a rabi (don't worry, I also hit the hotdog stand to appease for my sin) so I had a 1 star wanted level.

We're on the top floor, pinned down. One guy lobs a grenade and my gangsta tanksta legs it but ends up taking a long fall followed by a crunch and a car alarm. My other dude somehow managed to light himself on fire, so hes done for, leaveing me.

Then, the guy turns his attention away from blowing my cover into chips and starts blasting down the walkway to the lower level. Suddenly, I realize hes shooting at the police. There was a steady stream of cops coming up that walkway, and in groups of 3-6 they took the shotgun blasts and ended up tumbling back down into a quickly growing pile of bodies.

I got out my pistol and casually walked up behind him, cracking it into the back of his head, sending him tumbling and sprawling into the waiting arms of the cops. In my best Niko impression...

"He's alll yours boys"

He was blown away and my wanted level dissapeared with the mission success music.