You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:48:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kizu's Interest's (Prefer Female partners)  (Read 196 times)

Offline KizuTopic starter

Kizu's Interest's (Prefer Female partners)
« on: April 26, 2013, 01:54:10 PM »
What to expect from me:
- Been role-playing over two years
- I am usually on every week so you can expect a post a week from me.
- 21 years old so don't worry about being mature. For certain role-plays I prefer it in truth. To clarify when I say mature I mean a manner of things e.g. gore, plots, drugs, sex and so on. But if you feel uncomfortable doing a certain situation, e.g Rape, sex etc then I don't care if it is skipped, though gore is something I am firm on.
- Post length is usually 1-4 paragraphs on average with 6+ on good days.
- Decent grammar and spelling.
- Novel style of writing.
- I like to talk ooc to know how the other person is feeling with the role-play, but if you prefer to keep it to a minimum I understand just tell me that you prefer me not talking ^_^
- I do prefer pm's to any other form such as email, IM and threads but that doesn't mean I won't do them, just work out a plot etc with me and I might just do it.
- I will tell you if I can't post unless it is an emergency. I will tell you if I can no longer continue the role-play.
- Romance is a possibility with me in most role-plays but not all, sometimes it is more lustful than romantic.
- I use no dice or typcial DM system when roleplaying, solely text based as if a story.
- I never use the term Game, I only refer to this as roleplaying or rping. It doesn't bug/disturb me if someone else refers to it this way, it's just something I've never done or will do.

What I would like from you...
- Roughly the same post length as me. I don't like if I wrote you a 10 paragraph reply and you give me 3 lines or something similar, I am not asking you to match exactly or really even that close, if I can see you tried with your post then I do not mind at all. 
- Being active at least once every week as I understand people have families, real life issues and so on, I would be ignorant to ignore those problems/situations.
- Please don't just disappear for weeks and expect me not to drop the role-play I would not do that to you I can assure you.
- Novel style is just what I prefer ^^

Some ideas, I never got to roleplay.

Bold is what I'd like to play.

Rich Merchant x Amazonian Gladiator ----- I decided to take a twist onto a otherwise common role-play idea. Just swapping the roles around for interest. It is a role-play where your Amazon warrior is swapped over like a piece of currency until a rich merchant sees her and instantly wishes to own the rights to fighting her. Of course there can be deceit, trickery, bribery, lust, gore (especially) in this.

Guyver the anime---- I wanted something based on this so it would be original characters. The plot etc would be discussed by each of us. I doubt many people even know what this is, but I swear if a woman (or man) knows of this I want to add you as a friend haha.

Heroic Villain x Heroine ---- To clarify what I class as a heroic villain, a hero like out of watchman. Someone who is just as likely to follow their desires as the rest of us. I already have a character in mind for mine, I'd like to discuss a plot etc with my partner before committing to the roleplay.

Hopefully this thread has sparked some interest ^_^ PM me as I may forget to check this thread (my mind has been a bit befuddled lately =3)

P.S This is so short because I am recently trying to get back from a motivational drought I've been having. But if you have an idea you think I might like please feel free to share :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:25:42 PM by Kizu »