[VAN]Drinkin’ my Whiskey, she drinks her Wine

Started by Gathering Wilderness, June 18, 2008, 04:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gathering Wilderness

I want to start another chapter in the tale of my character, Lucas Delgado – A Gun slinging Gentleman who floats over decades and centuries, when’s and where’s. If he’s lucky, he gets to stay a while, but planedrifting is taxing on the soul and the mind. I won’t get into that now, I’d rather it be brought to light in the RP itself.

The scene is gritty, western-ish with fantasy problems. Beasties from the realm of dreams and haunts, ghouls and such. (Open to change)

The plot is simple enough with room to grow, and I’m always open for suggestion. Upon joining a new realm, Lucas has the bad habit of seeking out the nearest female companionship, like a drunk to a tankard of ale. In this case, you get to catch Luke in a vulnerable position, having just been dropped into the realm, he’s unconscious and sickly looking, a price that must be paid for extraplanar travel.

So you have your choices – do you stir the fellow who seems to have passed out in the middle of the road and help him back to your abode to clean him up and bring him back to fighting form? Or do you eye those nice shooting irons on a drunk’s hips and try to take them without waking him, or any other number of possibilities. Either way, Ka stands to the side and laughs, at both your fortune and his misfortune, awaiting your decisions.

PM or Reply as necessary.

Additionally my double barrel buckshot < - Can be found there

Gathering Wilderness

Goddamn that's a wall of text. I am so rusty. -Weeps.-

That too, anyone who wants to put up with washed up rustiness, is welcome. Eep.

DarkWhisper

{This is what would happen. I was bored as this is what I came up with. >.>}

A southern sweet would walk into a random bar, her hips swinging left to right as it would seem her hips could knock a man out. Her dress was red and filled with lace and frill and it was made out from a stupid wooden thing made from a old barrel.
Her hair was put back n a belle style. Walking over to the handsome but rugged man sh saw she asks ended with a wink.

"Hey handsome,hows about a drink fer the little lady?"

[It would be more Lit than this though. ]

Sherona

omg the gunslinger series...*loves that book* I would so invite Roland to ..um...Dinner. :D

Anywho I so wish I had the time to start a new game, *sigh* :)

Gathering Wilderness

Overhauled with less rambling, 68% less awful and 73% more serious, and closed.