You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:28:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Google Game  (Read 4499 times)

Offline ashia starstreak

Re: The Google Game
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2014, 07:42:08 PM »
I thought I'd share my experience regarding this topic, because it did, in the end crack me up! I first looked up "ashia starstreak" in Google, and had found nothing other than my own postings to various things. I then typed it into the image search and though nothing appeared out of the ordinary I did find a connection that led me to an old account on a different site. It has been eight years since my last log-in, and I was quite excited to rediscover it, but wait, it gets better. I looked over my old style in artwork and for some reason I decided to check out the bio. At the end of it was a personal quote, "It's going to take more than one rope to tie down this pimp yo!" I could NOT stop laughing! It was too funny. My have the years changed! I went from being "no one's gonna tie me down hot stuff" to "I couldn't put my shirt on correctly without you clumsy stuff". Today's quote would be, "Helps it!"

Indeed the Google search for you SN can end up humorous if you need only look so again I find myself reviving an old post in hopes someone will find something interesting in their own search.