You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:21:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Conan D20  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Lorelei

Re: Conan D20
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 10:51:15 AM »
I am flexible but would prefer a mix of environments.  Forsaken wilderness filled with savages, ancient and abandoned temples, decadent and corrupt cities (Shadizar the Wicked!) - all sound great to me.

As for content, I enjoy NC content a lot.  So Muse, if you play a barbarian - which I would love, you'd probably leave Far Eyes alone due to your anti-magic superstitions but feel free to come after my character ;)

That being said, I'd be fine with putting some of the sex in side-threads, so it doesn't slow down the main story.  For example, I might say I seduce the nobleman.  The GM says sure and I'll play out the details with the GM in a side thread while the main plot proceeds.

And as for the size of the group, I am completely open to having as large or as small  a party as the GM would like.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 12:38:05 PM »
Hm... 

Well, I could be flexible, then, and I'm kind of inclined to fit the charecter to the sitch. 

Higher level game, I'd just come up with a barbarian.  Lower level, a young aqualonian knight in need of corupting...  Maybe. 

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »
Well, I was thinking of starting everyone at level 4, making it easier to balance encounters.  We cool with that?

Offline Lorelei

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2008, 04:22:22 PM »
I'm fine with whatever level we start.

As for books, I have a first edition Conan as well as the original supplement that Temptress' were in.  Does that work?

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »
I guess lvl 4 will work to.

I have acquired the 3e book as well as on called Scrolls of Skelos

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
I'm fine with whatever level we start.

As for books, I have a first edition Conan as well as the original supplement that Temptress' were in.  Does that work?

If I remember correctly, they changed the Temptress a bit for 2e.

Lemme see if I can get the info to ya.

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 12:46:15 PM »
Hey can you put up a thread for characters  :)

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »
As requested, the Character thread.

Still working on getting the info for you, Lore.

Offline Lorelei

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 08:38:12 PM »
Thanks!  I have a character in mind already -> it'll take me a while to do all the crunchy bits though since I've never actually played the Conan RPG (just have the book).

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
If you need any help and Chris isent around feel free to ask me :)

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 10:27:16 PM »
I'm going to make my legal PDF back up copy available on Rapidshare, because my internet is insane, and E-mailing just doesn't want to play nice.