News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Attention! Female Roleplayer Wanted!

Started by Axel4, April 24, 2013, 03:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel4

Hello, and welcome to my thread! I'm new to this site, but I'm in no means new to roleplaying.

About Me
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-I'm a guy who likes to do either long-term plot related roleplays or short-term smutty roleplays. I like to think of myself as an exceptional literate player, throwing out 2 or more paragraphs with reach roleplay. I expect the same from my partner, but I understand if are some situations when some posts have to be smaller than usual. But, depending on what you give me depends on how good my next post will be.

-I have a couple of ideas of long-term plot ideas along with a few short-term ideas. Like I said, I like to have either long-term or short-term plots, and if one of these ideas interests you please let me know! I'm always willing to negotiate and compromise.

Short-Term Plots:

Coach x Athelete *CRAVING*
-Since his wife left him, Coach Hackman has been left sexually frustrated and demanding. He finally gets pushed to the edge, and decides to take advantage of one of his athletes in the locker room.

Cop x Civilian
-On an open, barren road in the middle of summer, your character finds herself speeding and get pulled over by a big, muscular cop. Doesn't take much imagination to guess what happens.

Martial Arts Instructor x Student *CRAVING*
-Your character has been consistently going to a martial arts studio and having private lessons with a handsome, ripped young master. As the lesson goes on, his hands wander over her body in suggestive places, adding onto the rising heat through the practice... when happens next is up to us.

Step Brother x Step Sister
-Your character has been living with her step-brother uncomfortably for quite a while, with sexual tension always hanging in the air when you two were around. One day, their parents leave the house for a night, and things finally rise and erupt when he catches you coming out of the shower.

Long Term Roleplays

Knight (Male) x Mercenary (Female)*CRAVING*
-With his daughter kidnapped, the king gathers his finest warriors to get her back. Among them are two of the best warriors of the land: a loyal, chivalrous knight with legendary sword skills and a rough, violent mercenary known for her deadliness in combat. The two must go out to find the princess together, much to the dismay of both. The two are opposite in almost everything, but that doesn't meant that they aren't getting closer.

Doctor x Bandit Leader
-A doctor finds himself in a caravan moving from village to village. Turns out, bandits end up raiding it and taking prisoners, with him included. The bandit group is led by a woman, and takes advantage of his medical knowledge as they are chased by guards and bounty hunters. Can the doctor find love in the terrifying woman? Could be fantasy roleplay or even a post-apocalyptic roleplay.

I don't do anything roleplays with scat, watersports, vore or gore. Otherwise, I'm typically open to anything.

Let me know if you're interested!

xRebecca

I've sent you a personal message concerning the martial arts one ;)
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

erin 27f

Hello. I'd be open to being the athlete or civilian in your ideas. Let me know!

Axel4