Switch MMO Beta Test gone wrong (M or F with FUTA)

Started by gnoah, April 21, 2013, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

Before you read on I am looking for M or F I am not picks and this is not a non con or a furry so sorry!

You and I are best friends, have been for a while, we are big gammers and play lots of MMORPGs together, that being said we sign up for lots of beta testing of new games because we like to be the first in, that way we are usually more powerful and have better knowledge of the game before others can play.  So we both get an Email to join a free closed beta of a game called Switch that is in such secret beta that there is almost no information we can find online about it, just a link to download the client and their logo for the game which is a pentagram with a Halo. 

We are told to log in at 10:30 on friday night for the first of the closed Beta tests.  Spoiler alert we get sucked into the game!

The world will play out much a like a MMORPG would you will create a character, and pick a class and get spells and stuff.  One idea I had is that we are both guys who enter and must choose women and as we level up our heros we can use our "limit break" or "super power" which depending on the level turns us into Futa.  Just a thought.

The world will be post rapture earth in 5 years with 80% of the population gone or dead and Demons coming out of chasms into the world and Angels that are Crazy Killers.  Let me know if any of this interests you and we can talk more.