Fancy a bit of Funk?

Started by Funks, April 20, 2013, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funks

Hi there

At the moment, I'm very busy and enjoying some wonderful roleplays.
There's a list of my current stories down at the bottom.
You'll probably see me around though, having a little think what to write next.
This will be where I post all my ideas, if there's something you like, pm me and we can get going.
Alternatively  if you like the look of my on/off page say hi and we can work something out.

Hope you're having fun.

Funks

Pots, Pans and Panties Taken
When was the last time you went to a restaurant? If you're poor and prefer cooking your own food like me, probably a while ago. The best part of going to a restaurant for me is taking a sneaky peek behind the swinging doors into the kitchens. In some kitchens, watching chefs at work is like watching magicians conjuring up a fabulous drug or perhaps some form of poison.  My character gets lost in the world of cumin and vanilla pods, searing heat and elite vegetable chopping, so when the head chef makes some less than innocent demands of her on top of the towering workload,  the pressure really rises.  There may be a slight Gordon Ramsay, Hell's Kitchen theme here, but I believe this thread has the potential to be sizzling.

Woah there Horsey Taken
It's nearly summer and that means only one thing for the people in horse country. For those who may not be aware, horse country is a section of British countryside almost entirely devoted to horses. Forget carthorses and ponies, we mean racehorses. The arenas are a hub of speed, "fair to middling" turf and bucket loads of strawberries. This rp involves big hats, big betting and enough pretty women to make your head spin. When there's a big win, the rolling hills of England are drenched in champagne. Such a wonderful setting provides plenty of characters. My favourites include female jockeys, male jockeys, rich trainers, not so rich gamblers, big spenders and gorgeous saddle boys. If you have ever read Jilly Cooper's books, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, you'll soon find out!

H.M.S Victorious Taken
What could possibly be sexier than a naval captain? On shore, he lives a life of leisure, with a woman or two in every port to keep him ship shape. For this chap there meagre £100,000 is not enough and his greed lands him with the wrong crowd. He finds himself stuck with a  £5,000,000,000 drug smuggling pact. What is he willing to sacrifice to make sure the drugs are delivered on time? Romance ensues as the next in command, a feisty naval officer, threatens to blow his cover.

What's going on at the moment?

Alone in the woods

At the races

Woah there Horsey

Pots Pans and Panties

Today, You Become a Woman

Sins of the past