You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:08:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Recruiting for Triomphe de Noir - Slots open! - UPDATED 5/7/2013  (Read 1001 times)

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
This is one of the first vampire/werewolf threads that actually seems very well put together. Are you still taking applicants? I would love to join. If not that's fine I'm sure it will make for a great read! Thanks!! :D

Recruitment is still open. Check the link in the first post, it will take you to the interest/OOC, where on page 3 of that is more info, and char positions that are available!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:37:01 AM by bubby »

Offline Red OfferingsTopic starter

Yeah! Do eet! Thanks bubby!

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • View My Rolls
You're welcome! I'm on it!  ;)

Online SapphireStar

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Sex is emotion in motion.
  • View My Rolls
Hi! I'm interested in joining  :-) Would it be possible to play two characters, one a vampire and one a werewolf?

Offline zetzal

Thankyou for your interest Saphirestar, just follow the link to the OOC thread at the bottom of the first post and make yur request there. We are more than happy to take in another player. But as to your request of playing two characters I'm affraid I do not have the authority to either cnfirm or deny your request, you will have to bring that up with Red Offerings when she is next online.

Offline Red OfferingsTopic starter

Re: Recruiting for Triomphe de Noir - Slots open!
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2013, 07:20:05 PM »
Have opened the lead female vampire role and the male human leader role!