You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 12:57:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Loves of The Lioness (F seeking M)  (Read 5356 times)

Offline The LionessTopic starter

• ♥ Boi Crush ♥ BustyGermanGirl ♥ Baby Doll ♥ Lass ♥ Kitten ♥
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Loves of The Lioness (F seeking M)
« on: April 20, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
♥~Hey there...

Although I look for a challenge in all the stories I work on, I really would like someone who is willing to work on a long story. I like detail with a long, drawn-out plot and meaning, rather than stories with ton's of meaningless sex.

So instead of boring you with a long introduction, I hope that my o/o and rough story ideas would give you an idea of what I look for. Please, PM me or message me on YIM to get to know me and hash stuff out. (When first messaging me on YIM, please mention you are from Elliquiy.) I am also up for any other story ideas of your own that you would be interested in starting!

What I am looking for:

Experienced partners/writers! I may not be perfect, but would appreciate an experienced writer who could perhaps offer some tips along the way.
Someone who can post once a week or more. I fully understand how real life events and day to day lives can take a toll on if it takes longer than 2 weeks to post due to any circumstances, I would like a heads-up.
I would love it if my partner would like plot-rich stories, and isn't afraid of them taking a while to progress. Depending on the plot, there are times where plots with sex in it are favored over sex with some plot in it. It allows for great character growth!
Grammar skills! I may not be the best, but the more I write with others, the more scrutinizing I can get with grammar. I'm no grammar Nazi, but basic punctuation is a must!
Communication! I am almost always online, whether by YIM, email, or PM. I don't expect you to be online all the time, but I require communication on plot as things progress in the story.
Quality over quantity! I request things with substance. I don't mind the occasional short post--sometimes, depending on the scene, it can't be helped. I just don't want to be the only one moving the story along.

Things I hate:

Partners who drop off the face of the earth! I don't like it when people leave without notification of hiatuses. I know real life comes first, but a heads-up goes a long way!
Partners who write in first person! It just isn't my writing style.
Partners who can't be consistent in a story.

Availability: Sudden issues with my current living situation has come up, and I'll not be available for a while.
Current Celeb Craving:
Ryan Eggold

Inspirations and cravings

I've had many story ideas since coming to E, and lately those just haven't hit the spot. Instead, I figured I'd add photo inspirations that speak to what I'm feeling. Some of them may be simple but they point towards a particular scene or little feeling that I desire to feel. I've simplified the layout of this page so that it isn't so picture heavy.

I'll update a bit more frequently when those needs, cravings, and desires change.

WINTERS TALE: deep love of a petty burglar and a dying heiress

Baby girl's first plug. Test her, train her, push her boundaries....

Misc: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, etc

He takes her as bride against her will, but will he be able to persuade Persephone to stay in his domain and fall in love with him?

In the age where fear of going to Hell ruled the lives of every community, there were a few who took their faith to the earth and elements around them. But those who believed in Heaven and Hell did not trust those who trusted the elements. They feared them, and in thinking they are ridding the world of an evil, they are signing their own death sentences. It is the Crafters that are the ones that can save the world. In a time where they are being persecuted, she must do what she can in secret to save her family and the elements. Would a new love help persuade her community that she is the only one left that can save them from themselves?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:02:09 AM by The Lioness »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Loves of BustyGermanGirl
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
Updates 2013
05/19/2013: Updated my availability for more stories.
06/03/2013: Updated my posting frequency (Yay! I got a new job!) and adjusted some stories that came back from the dead. Sorry, still not available for new stories just yet.
07/21/2013: Updated my status on roleplay availability and added new story ideas to the mix. I can only handle a few more storylines at the moment.
07/29/2013: Added craving 3, hoping to get some more bites ;)
07/30/2013: Organized and added a few thoughts and ideas, such as what I am looking for and not looking for.
08/02/2013: Updated my status on availability and what has been taken.
08/04/2013: Another story died, added it to availability. Hoping a second time around would be the charm.
08/29/2013: Another story died, so I added the genre into cravings. I also changed the look and feel of the page and added color.
08/31/2013: Overwhelmed by discussions and story offers. Between those I am discussing and those I just started, I am no longer available for roleplays.
09/28/2013: Master of Puppets (aka Dream Mapping) had died. Hoping someone might be able to ignite those ideas in a different way.
10/17/2013: Updated some stories, availability, and took some old stories out for variety.
10/18/2013: Updated a vision I had for Blackmail.
10/21/2013: Updated due to bbc code changes.
10/23/2013: No longer available as I am currently hashing out details with some potential partners.
10/24/2013: Two stories taken.
11/04/2013: Two stories died. Feeling less confident as a writer at the moment. May open up a couple of story slots when I feel better. PM me if you think you can change my mind....

Updates 2014
01/20/2014: Some of my current stories have slowed, and I am looking for one or two to fill in the gaps.
02/02/2014: Moved one story to taken list. Still have room for one or two more stories if anyone is interested. PM or IM me to discuss.
03/09/2014: I am no longer available for any more stories. I have an increase in my responsibilities both at work and home. Once I have more room, I will update.
04/11/2014: Added stuff...had a few things open up. I'm hoping to trigger my muse once more.
05/03/2014: No more room for stories. I've reached my limit.
07/01/2014: Added To be HIS Secretary to the list of ideas, and opened up my availability to one or two more stories. There are no more open available slots for stories. Will update when something opens up.
07/05/2014: Moved stories to 'taken' to keep everything clean.
11/03/2014: Moved some dropped stories back to ideas. I'm still unsure what my schedule is like...might have an opening. Please message me and wow me.

Updates 2015
01/11/2015: Updated my availability (have one or two more openings...) and adjusted my current cravings.
01/17/2015: Added one story to being taken...I've come to the realization I might have more room in my docket than I first thought...If you don't like my ideas, but have ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to send me a pm!
01/21/2015: I've had so many responses, I'm taken aback with how much I miss the planning process! Alas, I can only handle so many. I can't get too greedy now...
01/31/2015: So full on stories at the moment. I'll have to hoard all of my other plot bunnies for later...
02/05/2015: Had a story drop, so adjusted the list of stories taken and added a new idea to the list.
07/26/2015: Made it all pretty and fixed some ideas in the open/taken sections.

01/24/2016: Updated availability. Only looking to get my super craving fixed.
02/23/2016: Updated availability. At my limit again, sorry.
03/20/2016: Updated availability. Up for a few more.
06/13/2016: Updated availability and moved some stories around.
06/29/2016: Shifted everything completely around. Instead of story ideas, added inspiration instead.
10/14/2016: Adjusted availability and edited current celeb craving.
10/15/2016: Having to face some sudden and urgent issues regarding my living situation...won't be available for some time.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:03:37 AM by The Lioness »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Loves of The Lioness (F seeking M)
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 09:04:21 AM »
My living situation has changed. Will be away from E for a while. I'm not sure when I'll be taking more roleplays.