You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 24, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

This is only a Test!
Click at your own risk.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Loves of The Lioness (F seeking M)  (Read 6444 times)

Offline The LionessTopic starter

• ♥ Boi Crush ♥ BustyGermanGirl ♥ Baby Doll ♥ Lass ♥ Kitten ♥ Boo
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Loves of The Lioness (F seeking M)
« on: April 20, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
♥Hello

Thanks for taking the time to read my extensive ideas page! In a nutshell, I'm looking for a writing partner who's willing to world-build with me. Nothing too crazy with character sheets and the like--simply a 1x1 story here in a thread where building a world, character, or atmosphere are just as important as the tension-building between our characters.

Below are a handful of ideas, cravings, and writing prompts to see if anything spurs our muse. Please PM me if anything strikes your fancy. I'm always willing to listen and am open to any ideas that you might have!

What I am looking for:

Someone who can handle my spuratic posting rate. Lately, I've been trying to post once a week...but sometimes it does take me a little longer. It all depends on how my muse has been feeling.
I would love it if my partner would like plot-rich stories, and isn't afraid of them taking a while to progress. Depending on the plot, there are times where plots with sex in it are favored over sex with some plot in it. It allows for great character growth!
Grammar skills! I may not be the best, but the more I write with others, the more scrutinizing I can get with grammar. I'm no grammar Nazi, but basic punctuation is a must!
Communication! I am almost always online, whether by email or PM. I don't expect you to be online all the time, but I require communication on plot as things progress in the story.
Quality over quantity! I request things with substance. I don't mind the occasional short post--sometimes, depending on the scene, it can't be helped. I just don't want to be the only one moving the story along.

Things That Annoy Me:

Partners who drop off the face of the earth! I don't like it when people leave without notification of hiatuses. I know real life comes first, but a heads-up goes a long way!
Partners who write in first person...It just isn't my writing style.

Availability: Itching for a new story...availability limited though!

Current Celeb Craving(s):
Bad Boys
Richard Armitage, Zachary Quinto & Alexander Skarsgard
Good Boys
David Tennant, Julian Morris & Bradley James
Bonus Points
Sam Heughan or a young Cary Grant

Rough Story Ideas

Love Potion No. 9 (any genre)

Ever heard that song from 1959? Seen the movie with Sandra Bullock and Tate Donovan (1992)?

Essentially a similar situation. A man seeking love goes to see a gypsy for a palm reading. Maybe he is goaded to go himself by his friends who keep trying to set him up on dates? While there, the gypsy tells him she has a potion for love (aka Love Potion No. 9). While the song itself states the potion makes the man fall in love with whatever he kisses, the movie does it the other way around and has the person being kissed falling in love for the other.

It's definitely a loose idea. Things can be added or changed, but I liked the idea of not being able to control who falls in love with you, and what you really want. It can also be a bit mind-controlling too, if that's something you're into.

DNA Society (hard sci-fi)

In a futuristic society, there is no need for copulation. In fact, women can't conceive unless they are inseminated with their own (or their partner's) DNA. This results in clones of themselves and not a new genetic makeup.

It isn't common for men to marry women simply for the fact of procreation at this point. It is usually a business agreement, where he would offer her something in return for her carrying his clone-child. This was to make sure that the woman had a place to live and/or a way to survive the harsh world. Many women stayed with their spouses just because they'd continue to offer them those amenities even after they had procreated...

But what if love was involved?

A woman finds herself newly married to a man who, even before she agrees to procreate with him, lets her do as she pleases and ignores her. But she wants something more than that. She wanted a companion. She wants love and doesn't even know the meaning of the term.

Then enters a man she works with. He's charming and extremely good looking, and isn't afraid to show he likes her despite the fact she is married. When she feels this connection with the man from work, things start changing for her. She realizes that her husband isn't what she wanted after all, and files for divorce so that she could pursue the love of another. While this could easily blow up in her face, the newly divorced woman decides to move forward with the man from work. Love turns into intimacy, and they both find out what it is like to have sex. After all, sex is no longer needed to procreate and love isn't a feeling that can be explained simply from sex anymore.

Their intimacy blossoms into something intense, and when she misses her period a few months later, the doctor says she is with child...but she didn't procreate with her new partner. Instead, they created something completely new--with different risks that their society hasn't had to deal with for millennia. What will the society do or think when they break the norm? Was their a reason why humans couldn't procreate through sex anymore? Have they created a monster?

A Winters Tale (Possibly Noir)

The deep affection of a petty burglar and a snooty heiress--my inspiration came from some old movies. Been craving something noir, but also with some twists they didn't put in those movies. Subject can range from romance to bdsm of sorts. I'm quite flexible and willing to discuss if the idea strikes you.

To Hell and Back (Dark Fantasy)
He takes her as bride against her will, but will he be able to persuade Persephone to stay in his domain and fall in love with him?

I felt the story was interesting and can twist things into something of our own. Genre can be just about anything, all it requires is a little discussion. We don't even need to use the names of Hades or Persephone--we can just use the type of story as a stepping stone if you'd prefer.

Blackmail (light to mod. BDSM)
The title says it all. My character had been seeing a past lover for a little while as her marriage was on the rocks. Just a little kissing, parties, and maybe pictures of them going into a hotel. I was thinking that my character's husband hires a PI to check into the rumors that had been spreading around, and hires you to check me out.

Instead of showing the incriminating evidence against her to her husband, your character decides to use it to his advantage. Showing her the photos, he blackmails her for more than just a few favors.

How far this blackmail progresses is up to our discussion. PM me to hash out details. My vision for this story is for a dirty noir. Anyone up for a trip to the 1940's?

The Oasis (loosely based off of Ready Player One)
As a child, my character had dreams to get out of her little piece of the world, and make a life for herself someplace not where life seemed so depressing. Since the market crash and the rise of The Oasis, she had never felt so alone.

Being in The Oasis, you can be whatever you wanted to be. You could be thin, pretty, even a different gender if that is what someone wanted....but to her, she wanted to meet real people from around the globe. She wanted to be valued for who she was, not just by how she looked.

During the day, she would put on her visor and gloves and work her usual 9-5 job in The Oasis. After that, she would join adventures to the different planets within.

One day, she decides to join a group of writers that prided themselves on their literacy and imagination. It was a place where she felt like she could actually fit in.

She would play old D&D games, or go to arcades to play the classics with her new found friends, and even join in smutty storytelling....until she could no longer tell the real world from The Oasis. She would lose track of time and miss work, her mind would always be someplace else.

During a 1x1 game with a new member, things got complicated....her heart was telling her she wanted to know more about this guy, but who would want to see the real her...the normal girl without the visor? And was this person really who he said he was?

This is a twist on how the internet (or the Oasis in this case) can suck the life out of someone, and give them new life. Based mostly in a place similar to E, I wanted to turn things up a notch with this futuristic story.

To be HIS Secretary (fantasy, vampires, light bondage)
For those familiar with the manga, Midnight Secretary, this idea is along similar lines. I find that with a writing partner, things can branch off the idea in different ways, so I am hoping to get someone who can do such without taking away from the intensity of it....if that makes sense.

In a nutshell, I'd be playing a secretary to a very mysterious owner/director of a particular marketing (or whatever) company. He is a vampire, and only feeds on women in the heat of passion. It makes their blood that much sweeter. Please keep in mind that this has no blood play, it is just a natural vampiristic thing to do.
Anyway, she is considered to be the "perfect secretary," despite your character's criticisms. The story would most likely start where my character lives her day to day life in normality, while the pressures and need from her boss becomes her life. In the midst of the increased workload, he finds out who, and what, he really is...and then, well, their relationship can begin to blossom. The problem? The family isn't too pleased with what they have gotten themselves into.

Aces High (BDSM to Extreme)
At a high stakes poker game, a businessman risks it all. He has already lost all of his fortune, and the only thing of value he has left is his daughter/wife. As he puts her down for collateral, he loses her in a swift match. Now the property of the poker winner, my character is now at the mercy of her master who wants to show her how to be a proper sub. She hesitates and wants to go home. He has both her and her father sign a contract, making her his property for a period of time. After her time is up, does she choose to be with her dom/owner or go back home? Her "owner" gives her a tempting offer....

Another option: Maybe to make the father/husband even more upset, maybe the winner would take the daughter/wife right in front of him, making him watch as he stretches her open and has her cum all over his cock. He might even be willing to share...

Innocence (Dominance/BDSM)
She was a good girl. She always got straight As, was in honor's classes, and now accepted to Harvard Law. She was on the way to great success. As a senior in high school, she was unlike many girls her age. She concentrated more on her education than boys and sex.....until one quiet, summer morning, when she had caught her brother's best friend masturbating in the bathroom when she accidentally walked in on him. Now, she couldn't get him, and his cock, out of her mind.

With this, I crave a dominant partner. Not coy or middle-of-the-road. He needs to show this geeky, young, girl what she is missing out on.

Going Once...Going Twice...(Romance to Extreme)
A woman finds herself coaxed to being a bachelorette for the local auction for charity by her fellow co-workers from the firm. She was always to herself, quiet but effective in the courtroom, and less confident than most. To get her to feel better about herself, with a chance of ruining her self esteem, the girls at work signed her up before telling her.

Whoever would "buy" her would have her for company for a week. She would be picked from a group of women for wealthy bachelors. In an attempt to look like he was only trying to make her feel better, a fellow lawyer from the firm bets on her, and wins her for the week. That week was more than they bargained for.

What really happens behind closed doors?

Cravings in order of current craving:

Craving 1 (Outlander's Jamie Fraser)
Okay, okay. I'm a sucker for a romance of sorts. If you haven't heard about the Outlander craze, you might want to just look it up. I have a thing for accents and strong, brutish men--but I am also a sucker for a brutish man with strong morals and a kind heart. Think you can play a character like that? Then let's see what we can come up with. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be historical or about time travel--simply a character like Jamie Fraser will suffice.
**Super craving**
Craving 2 (Fantasy)
Lately I've been craving something in a fantasy setting, merely for the world-building aspect. I truly like creating worlds, but my ideas tend to come to me as a story progresses. Let's bounce ideas off each other. Let us play around with our cravings, needs, desires, and let them run wild.

Craving 3 (Noir/Historical/Period-pieces)
I love history, especially anything during or prior to WWII. Although stories like this are plot heavy and require historical research, I am on the search for someone who is willing to go that extra mile with me. Some of my favorite periods include The Renascence, colonial, Victorian, and WWII eras. This is something I am deeply into, and will be picky to find the right person to scratch that special itch.

Craving 4 (Mystical/American Gods)
No, this has nothing to do with anything Marvel (unless you want it to) but I did have a craving for something Old Norse. The book American Gods by Neil Gaiman sparked this craving for something with adventure and the possibilities of ancient gods living among us, or the fall and death of ancient gods, like in Mur Lafferty's novella series: Heaven.

Craving 5 (Supernatural/Werewolves)
Another craving I have is for something supernatural. For a while I had things for vampires (no sparkles, I swear!) but lately I have wondered about the animalistic behaviors of werewolves, their packs, etc--Thank True Blood for this craving. Keep in mind, I do not care for True Blood fandoms, as I like to create my own history, story, characters, world, etc. Plot ideas and twists can be discussed through PM if interested.

Random Writing Prompts to Spur the Muse:

Just some random prompts that spark something in me...

Prompt 1
Her life changed when she learned the monsters were protecting her.
Prompt 2
You live in a world where your soulmate is unable to hurt you intentionally or otherwise. You are fighting on opposite sides of a war, when one of the enemy's knives harmlessly glances off of you.
Prompt 3
A woman has been dating guy after guy, but it never seems to work out. She's unaware that she's actually been dating the same guy over and over: a shapeshifter who's fallen for her, and is certain he's going to get it right this time.
Prompt 4
One night at a bar, you order the club special. As you down it, the world melts away. The bartender speaks, "What you see now is the real word. They pump poison in your veins to keep you complacent. I just gave you a temporary antidote, but it won't last. Will you join the resistance?"
Prompt 5
"I love you," he whispers under his breath as the love of his life walks down the isle to the man he is paid to assassinate.
Prompt 6
He is a hit man for the supernatural, because sometimes ghosts needs revenge so they can rest in peace.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:35:15 PM by The Lioness »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Loves of BustyGermanGirl
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
Updates 2013
05/19/2013: Updated my availability for more stories.
06/03/2013: Updated my posting frequency (Yay! I got a new job!) and adjusted some stories that came back from the dead. Sorry, still not available for new stories just yet.
07/21/2013: Updated my status on roleplay availability and added new story ideas to the mix. I can only handle a few more storylines at the moment.
07/29/2013: Added craving 3, hoping to get some more bites ;)
07/30/2013: Organized and added a few thoughts and ideas, such as what I am looking for and not looking for.
08/02/2013: Updated my status on availability and what has been taken.
08/04/2013: Another story died, added it to availability. Hoping a second time around would be the charm.
08/29/2013: Another story died, so I added the genre into cravings. I also changed the look and feel of the page and added color.
08/31/2013: Overwhelmed by discussions and story offers. Between those I am discussing and those I just started, I am no longer available for roleplays.
09/28/2013: Master of Puppets (aka Dream Mapping) had died. Hoping someone might be able to ignite those ideas in a different way.
10/17/2013: Updated some stories, availability, and took some old stories out for variety.
10/18/2013: Updated a vision I had for Blackmail.
10/21/2013: Updated due to bbc code changes.
10/23/2013: No longer available as I am currently hashing out details with some potential partners.
10/24/2013: Two stories taken.
11/04/2013: Two stories died. Feeling less confident as a writer at the moment. May open up a couple of story slots when I feel better. PM me if you think you can change my mind....

Updates 2014
01/20/2014: Some of my current stories have slowed, and I am looking for one or two to fill in the gaps.
02/02/2014: Moved one story to taken list. Still have room for one or two more stories if anyone is interested. PM or IM me to discuss.
03/09/2014: I am no longer available for any more stories. I have an increase in my responsibilities both at work and home. Once I have more room, I will update.
04/11/2014: Added stuff...had a few things open up. I'm hoping to trigger my muse once more.
05/03/2014: No more room for stories. I've reached my limit.
07/01/2014: Added To be HIS Secretary to the list of ideas, and opened up my availability to one or two more stories. There are no more open available slots for stories. Will update when something opens up.
07/05/2014: Moved stories to 'taken' to keep everything clean.
11/03/2014: Moved some dropped stories back to ideas. I'm still unsure what my schedule is like...might have an opening. Please message me and wow me.

Updates 2015
01/11/2015: Updated my availability (have one or two more openings...) and adjusted my current cravings.
01/17/2015: Added one story to being taken...I've come to the realization I might have more room in my docket than I first thought...If you don't like my ideas, but have ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to send me a pm!
01/21/2015: I've had so many responses, I'm taken aback with how much I miss the planning process! Alas, I can only handle so many. I can't get too greedy now...
01/31/2015: So full on stories at the moment. I'll have to hoard all of my other plot bunnies for later...
02/05/2015: Had a story drop, so adjusted the list of stories taken and added a new idea to the list.
07/26/2015: Made it all pretty and fixed some ideas in the open/taken sections.

Updates 2016
01/24/2016: Updated availability. Only looking to get my super craving fixed.
02/23/2016: Updated availability. At my limit again, sorry.
03/20/2016: Updated availability. Up for a few more.
06/13/2016: Updated availability and moved some stories around.
06/29/2016: Shifted everything completely around. Instead of story ideas, added inspiration instead.
10/14/2016: Adjusted availability and edited current celeb craving.
10/15/2016: Having to face some sudden and urgent issues regarding my living situation...won't be available for some time.

Updates 2017
06/01/2017: Updated availability and ideas. I can't believe I haven't updated this since Fall of 2016!

03/23/2018: Major purge of old ideas, added new ones, and updated my availability. Muse is looking for some fun...
04/13/2018: Muse is itching. Added some writing prompts to see if anything sparks.
04/17/2018: Typos. Urgh the typos. Amended a few things too.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:36:23 PM by The Lioness »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Loves of The Lioness (F seeking M)
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 12:37:13 PM »
So...many...typos. Edited and amended a few things. Hoping something gets a bite. Muse still itching for a new story...