You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:36:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The famous 3-Word Story!  (Read 655 times)

Offline SilverfangTopic starter

The famous 3-Word Story!
« on: April 20, 2013, 07:05:36 AM »
Hello everyone! :)

I wanted to start that old famous 3-word-Story game! For all those who don't know it I wrote a little explanation and an example lower  ;)

The rule is pretty easy each one post 3 words which makes a sense together (or at least a bit of sense ... for example not "Apple tree drive" ) and the next who replies copies the words from the person above him and add 3 other words. All this can continue into endless :D
Filling in punctuations doesn't count as words.

A: Everything started with

B: Everything started with a shiny Morning followed

C: Everything started with a shiny Morning followed by coffee cup

D: Everything started with a shiny Morning followed by coffee cup which was burning

I will start with...

When suddenly a(n)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:59:49 AM by Silverfang »

Offline Teke

Re: The famous 3-Word Story!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:37:48 AM »

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:41:44 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying

Offline dougss

• I'll play you a song, if you agree to dance
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • The Background Music makes the Man
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 09:17:59 PM »

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 05:28:52 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a(n)

Offline AutoTune

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 11:11:33 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 09:05:07 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his

Offline AutoTune

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 11:07:13 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew his diamond pickaxe because

Offline Angaroo

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 12:12:32 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four
headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew
his diamond pickaxe because he knew that

Offline AutoTune

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 11:28:06 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that
peace was wavering

Offline LordHarketh193

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 05:09:10 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold, He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never

Offline Blythe

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 03:12:53 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at

Offline LordHarketh193

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 05:32:57 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive...

Offline gaggedLouise

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 06:54:22 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around...

Offline Inside

• Inside.. through a suggestive thought softly breathed from a deep sound as hands lift your hair and lips graze over your ear.. pressed close. Always insatiably close.
  • Permabanned
  • Enchanted
  • Location: So close you can't move, absorbing your breath, sound and smile.. quickly filling with the intense need to wrap those treasured lips within my own.
  • Always need to slowly lick inside those juicy lips
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 07:02:16 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp...

Offline LordHarketh193

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 06:31:56 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its...

Offline violet girl

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:43 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spike on its shiny golden crown

Offline Inside

• Inside.. through a suggestive thought softly breathed from a deep sound as hands lift your hair and lips graze over your ear.. pressed close. Always insatiably close.
  • Permabanned
  • Enchanted
  • Location: So close you can't move, absorbing your breath, sound and smile.. quickly filling with the intense need to wrap those treasured lips within my own.
  • Always need to slowly lick inside those juicy lips
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 01:27:14 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly...

Offline LordHarketh193

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was...

Offline cptBacon

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2013, 12:42:05 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away...

Offline Katiana

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2013, 04:12:11 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly...

Offline feybornkresh

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 05:13:20 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent...

Offline LordHarketh193

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 10:01:47 PM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent spike on his...

Offline AubreyNyco

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • Location: On a shadowed journey to enlightenment, I choose the route of pain.
  • Shatter me, build me in your own image.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 08:41:32 AM »
When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent spike on his codpiece, gasping in...

Offline LordHarketh193

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 09:04:21 AM »

When suddenly a black armored knight saw a terrifying four headed ghost walking through a portal of gold. He drew his diamond pickaxe because he knew that peace was wavering. But he never stopped staring at the ghosts massive rainbow halos around each razor sharp spikes on its shiny golden crown, despite how utterly rude it was. He shied away from the spectacularly frightening but resplendent spike on his codpiece, gasping in shock, horror and...