F looking for DM for D&D based roleplay.

Started by Cassandra Brightwood, April 15, 2013, 06:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassandra Brightwood

Forgive if I've screwed something up in the request. As stated, I'm looking for a narrator for myself in a 1 on 1 roleplay through messages. While I'm most familiar with D&D based systems, I am definitely willing to try other types or play. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to share via the forum, but this will likely not be a pleasant adventure for the heroine! Looking forward to brainstorming with any potential DMs!

ff

As it happens I have an idea of this sort (DM'ing for a single, likely female, PC) that I was fleshing out (so to speak) recently, meshing some wilderness travel and palace intrigue. There would be a relatively small amount of dice rolling (starting level is flexible, and it could even be done freeform) and some 'figuring things out' and 'talking her way into and out of situations'. 

Also I would be curious to see or hear your Ons/Offs. I see that you're very new - welcome btw! - and perhaps still working on them. Perhaps in the mean time here you could outline a few of your favorite or least favorite elements . That will help me judge our compatibility. (For example I like having female characters that I play as or opposite be vigorously penetrated in their various sexual orifices.) I'm also curious if you already have a specific heroine in mind (even if it's just a picture or race-class combo or one-sentence idea at this point.)

You should also check my recent posts and role play preferences (you're new but may already know: click on my name and you will see my profile, which has links to both) to get your own sense of our compatibility.