You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:07:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Assassins Among Us Rules/Roles/OOC  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Assassins Among Us Rules/Roles/OOC
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2013, 07:25:59 PM »
In the last Werewolf, HP type game I played in the bad guys had a special ability to "Turn" a good guy to their side at any time or point in the game.  That might be something to look into.

Offline persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
In the last Werewolf, HP type game I played in the bad guys had a special ability to "Turn" a good guy to their side at any time or point in the game.  That might be something to look into.

That was something I thought about. It's something I'm actually implementing in another game I hope to run in the future.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2013, 05:57:06 PM »
I ran a poll once to see what most people thought would be a reasonable time frame for voting.  Most people felt that a week was fair (traditionally, the first round tends to last longer than that, while people get a feel for the game and write up stories for their "characters").

Like I said, for this being your first time as Mafia game GM, I think you handled it quite well.  I would much rather have a GM who's too pushy than one who lets the game stall out and go inactive.  ;)

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2013, 06:00:14 PM »
I ran a poll once to see what most people thought would be a reasonable time frame for voting.  Most people felt that a week was fair (traditionally, the first round tends to last longer than that, while people get a feel for the game and write up stories for their "characters").

Like I said, for this being your first time as Mafia game GM, I think you handled it quite well.  I would much rather have a GM who's too pushy than one who lets the game stall out and go inactive.  ;)

I see. I really do want to thank you guys for participating. Next time, it'll be much smoother.

I just hope I wasn't TOO pushy, you know? lol

Offline Remiel

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »
A little, but don't worry about it.  Really.   Like I said, I would much rather have a GM who errs by being a bit too pushy assertive than one who isn't pushy assertive enough ;)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2013, 06:24:56 PM »
A little, but don't worry about it.  Really.   Like I said, I would much rather have a GM who errs by being a bit too pushy assertive than one who isn't pushy assertive enough ;)

lol Assertive sounds like a better word. Haha. I'm really looking forward to running this again for you guys. ;D

Offline yugi006

• Rocked by Carnage, Enchanted by a Mystery , Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2013, 11:15:22 PM »
Looking forward to the next one.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2013, 12:45:32 AM »
Looking forward to the next one.

:-) Glad to hear it! I think I'll do it again in a month or two. I have no idea how long to space them apart, or if there's a rule for it or something.

Offline yugi006

• Rocked by Carnage, Enchanted by a Mystery , Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2013, 12:08:21 PM »
Points below.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:43:14 PM by yugi006 »

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2013, 12:13:08 PM »
Add yourself to the upcoming games again and I'll PM you when there's a spot for your game. We only run 2 at a time so when one ends the next one in line begins.
:-) Glad to hear it! I think I'll do it again in a month or two. I have no idea how long to space them apart, or if there's a rule for it or something.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2013, 04:46:51 PM »
Add yourself to the upcoming games again and I'll PM you when there's a spot for your game. We only run 2 at a time so when one ends the next one in line begins.

OK. Thank you, Miss Saffon. ;D