You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:12:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Assassins Among Us Rules/Roles/OOC  (Read 4010 times)

Offline yugi006

• Rocked by Carnage, Enchanted by a Mystery , Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Assassins Among Us Rules/Roles/OOC
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
I have a question given the possibility that it could happen although the chances are very slim what would happen if the only assassin left in the game is the leader without anybody figuring out who that person is yet?

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 02:36:57 PM »
Do you mean if the only person left standing was the Assassins leader?

I guess that would mean they won.

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 02:40:59 PM »
That is what I was thinking but the rules are a little unclear about that.

Offline persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 02:45:20 PM »
I have a question given the possibility that it could happen although the chances are very slim what would happen if the only assassin left in the game is the leader without anybody figuring out who that person is yet?

Are you saying that everyone EXCEPT the Leader is voted out or killed off?

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 12:52:56 PM »
Just the only assassin left standing amongst the assassin group. Since you said the assassin leader assigns who performs the hit to either the marksman or regular hitman.

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »
Just the only assassin left standing amongst the assassin group. Since you said the assassin leader assigns who performs the hit to either the marksman or regular hitman.

Oh, OK. If that happens, then the Leader would have to decide who to kill and it would just be a regular hit. They would assume the role of a regular assassin and carry out the hit, but if they're ever voted out they would be revealed as the Leader.

Is that what you're asking?

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 01:49:32 PM »
Yes thank you Persephone. It's unlikely that it will happen but just wanted to make sure in case that happens. Don't even know why I'm thinking about this.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 01:56:58 PM »
Yes thank you Persephone. It's unlikely that it will happen but just wanted to make sure in case that happens. Don't even know why I'm thinking about this.

No problem. :-) It would be interesting if that does happen, though. Haha.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 11:33:59 PM »
Now I know how GMs feel when they know who is who and people are messaging others. lol

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2013, 11:34:47 PM »
I'm can only imagine the fun they are having. Lol.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2013, 11:39:54 PM »
I'm can only imagine the fun they are having. Lol.

lol Yeah. It really is interesting. I have to resist the urge to tell people who they're talking to. I must remain quiet!! lol

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2013, 11:40:48 PM »
Well you are doing a great job so far.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2013, 11:54:39 PM »
;D Well thank you! I hope next time I get more interest. There will be some improvements as well.

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2013, 11:58:07 PM »
Well I definitely try and get some more people to join next time. I look forward to the improvements. This current should have had a little bit more people as the game could possibly end after this round.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2013, 12:11:47 AM »
Well I definitely try and get some more people to join next time. I look forward to the improvements. This current should have had a little bit more people as the game could possibly end after this round.

I agree. Not many people were interested though. I think it might have been because I'm not really an "established" GM in this forum. But I do know that a few people who messaged me said they were a bit too busy to participate.

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2013, 12:15:47 AM »
Well I definitely try and get more people for you for the next one. Even though you aren't as experienced as a GM I'll participate in almost anything you run.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2013, 12:20:55 AM »
Well I definitely try and get more people for you for the next one. Even though you aren't as experienced as a GM I'll participate in almost anything you run.

*blush* That's so nice of you to say! Thank you! *hugs Yugi*

It's also one of the reasons I invited Mabby. I knew she would try it, and she seems to be having quite a bit of fun. lol

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2013, 12:31:55 AM »
Well ever since I'd tried these types of games I love it and enjoy every bit of it which is why I keep coming back. Having you as a GM is a nice bonus. Your welcome. *hugs her back*

Offline Remiel

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2013, 09:18:19 AM »
Yeah, for this being your first shot out of the gate, you're going well, persephone.  I think the lack of interest was more an issue of bad timing more than anything else.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2013, 06:29:09 PM »
Yeah, for this being your first shot out of the gate, you're going well, persephone.  I think the lack of interest was more an issue of bad timing more than anything else.

Well thank you. :-) Though my recent fault has cause me to lose some confidence. I think I'm more nervous than I realized, and I just wanted everything to go smoothly. Next time though (if you guys would like to play next time), I'll make sure not to make the same mistakes again. Stupid mistakes, really. I thought I had everything planned out and all my bases covered, but apparently I didn't! lol

So, sorry you guys. :(

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »
I think you just got a little ahead of yourself and wanted things to move at an even pace rather than snail slow like some of these can tend to do.

However its a game of lies and deceit. You have to give it a couple days to stew so people can be persuaded or coerced or guilted into changing votes or some such.  Expecting it to move day after day after day doesn't give much time to sneak behind each others backs and form alliances and such.

You are still learning how this all works though. Just keep those tid bits in mind and you'll be fine. Other than small bits on timing, Its going perfectly well. :)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2013, 07:03:32 PM »
However its a game of lies and deceit. You have to give it a couple days to stew so people can be persuaded or coerced or guilted into changing votes or some such.  Expecting it to move day after day after day doesn't give much time to sneak behind each others backs and form alliances and such.

That's a point I didn't think about. Though I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying it. :-)

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2013, 07:31:36 PM »
I agree that its going well - very quick for these games, but its also a small group which is part of why I think - Now if I can convince Josietta to stop vote for me, it'll be better :-)

Offline MabFaerie

• The Mafia Princess | The Mob Faerie | Persephone's sister, separated at birth. | MabFaerie & Persephone - Fatal Frame Experts
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Compulsive little Faerie Queen of editing.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2013, 10:32:10 PM »
I think you just got a little ahead of yourself and wanted things to move at an even pace rather than snail slow like some of these can tend to do.

You are still learning how this all works though. Just keep those tid bits in mind and you'll be fine. Other than small bits on timing, Its going perfectly well. :)

I agree with Josietta here. (And not just because I enjoy a slower pace overall) I think we're all kind of flying by the seat of our pants and simply guessing with our votes. More time to form opinions *and suspicions* should definitely be encouraged. ^_^

Offline yugi006

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2013, 10:54:17 PM »
With how many people and the way the assassins and targets are distributed it tends to go by very quickly. I agree though giving people the chance to change their votes would be best. The whole breaking ties thing did make things a little unfair but that is easily fixed for next time. This is a trial run so mistakes are bound to happen. I'm sure the next one will be great.