News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ravenous [M/M; Vampire/Human]

Started by Imriel, April 14, 2013, 08:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imriel

Title: Ravenous

Pairing: M/M; Vampire/Human

Partner Preference: Open to writing with lord, ladies and lieges. I'm not the type of player that can respond to one-liners or very short posts. I don't expect huge pages every response but I want to have some substance to play off of. Please to make me have to drive every part of the story.

I would like to play the vampire. As far as who is top/bottom or if it's more of a fluid thing, we can talk it out. I do lean towards playing top characters in the physical sense at the very least.

FYI: I am a very slow poster because of my RL obligations. One reply a week is what is my bottom line. I try to do more, time permitting.

Time Period/Setting: Open for this. I will say I like of AU versions of various time periods were you can work in different sort of notions (that doesn't always have to be steampunk) or threads of history. Though if you want to do something of a different world entirely and work in a sort of vampire-like race - that'd be really cool to explore as well.

Short Intro:
The Lord of the Manor has suddenly and unexpectedly died, which is regarded as a tragic and horrifying thing for the most part but not...entirely surprising considering the nature of the things he dabbled in. But with his death the whole of his estate and title have been transferred over to his son, who had been abroad studying and is then summoned to return and take his place as the new head of the household. 

The young Lord is given tour of everything and after some heavy deliberation from the estate manager he's informed of a certain possession of his father's housed in the cellar. He is asked if he would like to have it destroyed but the young Lord demands to see what it is before anything is decided.

However he's not expecting the chained and starved form of a man to be locked down there...

Going Forward: I'd like to explore the young lord and the vampire getting to know each other, seeing whatever conflict arises with that and the lord adjusting to his new life. I would love if this could be a relationship that isn't healthy at all and we could play out the high, intense emotions that come with that. I'm pretty open to however this may go depending on how our characters' chemistry turns out. I've got a number of ideas to put out but please, please share yours.

Please PM me, do not reply to this post!