You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:09:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Monster's Cravings (Seeking Dom for F/F, M/F, M/M or any other pairing)  (Read 199 times)

Offline LittleMonsterTopic starter

Current Status:
Currently, I am OPEN to taking on new games.

The Boring Shit:
01;; I'm picky about the partners I take on. If you can't distinguish between my character and me, we won't get along. If you're not okay with trans*folks, we won't get along. I'm looking for creative and open-minded co-writers who write quality posts. I write in the third person - past tense and I would prefer you did too.
02;; I am always willing to try and put some of your favorite kinks into our game (if they're not on my OFFs list), and I would love if you did the same in return.
03;; I am not a quick poster, by any standard. I try to post once a week, but my work schedule can sometimes make it difficult. I'll check in with you if some major delay comes up, and otherwise I am open to being poked once in a while. If you want daily posts, I am not the partner for you.
04;; I am available to roleplay through the forums, PMs, emails, and IMs.
05;; I love a healthy dose of smut, but I also love romance and fluffy lovey shit as well. Both story-based long-term RPs and quick 'n dirty sex-based one-shots are fine with me.

Finally, I'd prefer it if you shot me a PM instead of posting in this thread. I'm looking forward to chatting with you!
(Be sure to check my on/offs thread as well! It's linked in my sig.)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:06:42 AM by LittleMonster »

Plot Ideas & Story Seeds
This is coming tomorrow. I'm falling asleep. :B
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 05:11:09 AM by LittleMonster »

Mine too.