Beach's Roll of Roles - M seeking F for RP

Started by Beachlover, April 11, 2013, 02:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beachlover

Hello! I'm Eric and I've had a few premises for RP's bouncing around in my head for a while so I thought I would list them here with a little background. If any of these roles interest you, contact me and we'll get together.  I am rather flexible with the scenes, so if an aspect of these also pique your interest, don't be afraid of asking for what you want! ;)

PM me if you're interested in one of these!

Nudist Resort Staff
Sighing happily as I exit one of the staff cabins wearing only a pair of sunglasses and a whistle around my neck, glad to be away at my secret hideaway. This has been a perfect summer job that I luckily landed working as a lifeguard at a not-so-local nudist resort. Heading down the trail, I take a few corners on the way to the lake when I see a woman holding a map, clearly lost and I adjust my path to render some assistance.

Costume Ball
I stand corrected. I thought that a costume ball for Halloween mixer would be a bad idea, but as my eyes roam over the provocatively dressed attendees from behind my mask, I admit this was a fantastic idea. People really went all out, too. I've only recognized a handful of people that I work with and I see these people daily! I adjust the sash around my waist, toy saber tucked in it as I wade shirtless through the attendees on search of a drink, thinking my pirate costume isn't too bad comparatively...

Fraternity/Sorority Hazing
It's the height of pledge week at the local university. Deciding to be a bit bold when he went away to college he decided to jump in headfirst and pledged a Fraternity. Enjoying the brotherhood and pure mischievousness a large group of guys can get into. Rumors have always surrounded the final pledge task will involve their partner Sorority. He wondered why there was always the same number of sister candidates as pledges for his fraternity, but I guess now he was about to find out. He passed out at the party the night before the initiation, which is weird, because he never passed out. Waking up he went to rub his eyes and found he couldn't lift his arm, because it was handcuffed to someone. A naked someone. As was he. Where was his clothes? Where was he? Who is that girl? How would he get back to campus? What the hell?!?

Helping Hands
It's the middle of summer and he was stuck at home this year. His parents decided to take a month-long trip to Europe, a second honeymoon or some nonsense, and needed him to look after the house. Last year he had been able to take a summer semester at college, but no such luck this time. His girlfriend was up at college taking another summer semester, alone this time. He'd been inseparable with her since high school and this is the first time in recent memory they were separated by more than a few days. It wasn't fair. His phone chirped again and he picked it up, anticipating another text from her. It was her mother, something about needing help with a fallen tree in her backyard. There was a nasty thunderstorm last night.... He always liked his GF's mother, so he was happy to help out.

Neighborhood Barbecue
Home from college for the summer, Eric was drafted into service by his parents as their house was chosen as this year's site of the annual summer barbecue. His parents house has a large pool and recently my dad had built a new BBQ grill nearby, of which he was cooking the last of the chicken and burgers on. Wearing only his swim trunks and flip flops, a beer in one hand and a spatula in the other, he is surprised by a pair of hands around his eyes and a pair of breasts pressed into his back. "Guess who?" the unknown assailant asks. Is it one of his sister's classmates? The hot recently divorced neighbor? One of his mom's drunk friends? Or someone else entirely.

Taken or Retired RP's

Pajama PartyTAKEN
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
It was the end of his first week of class up at college and it went about as well as can be expected, mostly a lengthy review of the upcoming semester in each of his classes. Returning to the freshman co-ed dorm, he entered the lobby eager to start his first true weekend of freedom. What to do, what to do... What's this? Tacked on the bulletin board was a recently added notice of a pajama party tonight, down in the basement study lounge. A bunch of half-naked fellow freshman all looking to get to know each other in the middle of the night? Perfect

Streaker SurpriseTAKEN
Finishing a paper, you are looking forward to a bit of R&R of doing nothing at night. Unfortunately from the sounds of sudden screaming and giggling coming from the girl's dorm hallway outside your door, that will have to wait. You hear a deep 'Oh shit' from outside your door before a well-built guy barges in and locks the door behind him. You can tell he's well-built because all he's wearing is sneakers. "Um, Hi." he smiles at you before putting his ear to your door as you hear your RA starting to rampage down the hall looking for him.

Swimming LessonsRETIRED
Taking the summer job as a lifeguard has been quite an experience between semesters at school. A job where you get to run around half-naked all day in the sun? And they pay you? To be honest it's been quite rewarding to teach swimming lessons to some of the kids. Granted, some are absolute hellions, but they all light up when they finally 'get it' and can swim. Though, being able to admire their mothers from behind my sunglasses is quite an employment benefit. One in particular to be honest...

Spring Break SiblingsTAKEN
Spring Break is rapidly approaching and my sister and I have been furiously planning over instant messenger the details of how we want to spend it. Our parents are taking this opportunity to fly me home from college for the week to watch over her and the house since she's still a senior in High School. Apparently there is a last minute business trip they must take, so having us home keeps their mind at ease. Only we have no intention of staying put, planning a road trip of our own.

Roommate Mix-Up RETIRED
Always having a knack for drawing and sketching, Eric has turned his developing skill into a career, earning a scholarship to a private co-ed arts college. Eager to get away from home and strike out on his own, he went through orientation quickly, making sure to gather the student handbook in case he missed some of the finer points of the lecture in his excitement. Parking his car near the dorms, he gathered his things to trek up to his room. Opening the door, he noticed a couple things. One, his roommate had already moved in. Two, she is most definitely female. Checking his key for the fourth time, he knocked on the open door. "Hello?"

Road Trip! TAKEN
Eric and his best friend had been inseparable as far back as they can remember, he staying over her house and vice versa being a weekly if not daily occurrence even up into their late teens. It's the final summer before they both head away to their respective colleges and he feels this is their last chance to do something together truly memorable. Being polar opposite, he has always been the outgoing one, athletic and social while she has been the bookworm and honors student. Knowing he wanted some alone time, away from friends and family, he decided upon a road trip out to the coast. Knocking on her window in the middle of the night, she opened his window to hear his plan for a midnight getaway...

Wedding Introductions TAKEN

My father and I have never been close, especially after my mom's passing. So to receive a wedding invitation to his upcoming nuptials was quite a shock. At least this is going to get me out of school for a week to fly out to Hawaii for the wedding. Sounds like this is going to be a small affair, thankfully. It should be interesting meeting my new stepmother, and stepsister apparently as I read on.

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~

lovelyluna

Wedding Introductions sounds quite intriguing to me, if you're still looking for a partner. :)

Rahzilla

Quote from: Beachlover on April 11, 2013, 02:26:24 PM
Pajama Party
It was the end of his first week of class up at college and it went about as well as can be expected, mostly a lengthy review of the upcoming semester in each of his classes. Returning to the freshman co-ed dorm, he entered the lobby eager to start his first true weekend of freedom. What to do, what to do... What's this? Tacked on the bulletin board was a recently added notice of a pajama party tonight, down in the basement study lounge. A bunch of half-naked fellow freshman all looking to get to know each other in the middle of the night? Perfect

I'm interested! I'll message you lol
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)

Beachlover

Edit 1: Updated with new Roles after an unexpected hiatus. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edit 2: Added Roommate Mix-Up

Edit 3: Updated with the Taken roles and added Road Trip

Edit 4: Updated more roles that have been Taken and are in process.

Edit 5: More Updates
Modify message

Edit 6: Added Fraternity/Sorority

Edit 7: Updates and Additions

Edit 8: Updated after a long work-related hiatus and added Neighborhood Barbecue