You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 05:44:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Short Rp F seeking M maybe f  (Read 295 times)

Offline CherriTopic starter

Looking for a Short Rp F seeking M maybe f
« on: April 10, 2013, 09:27:38 PM »
I've been in the mood for just a nice, hot, sexual rp. An Active partner preferred, but I know life happens :) Please check out my ONs and OFFs, been craving a public sex scenes, clothes still on, just shifted for the quickie ;) Would prefer someone who has a good flow in writing and puts forth the effort to add to the story. I've never rped f/f before... so an experienced partner is a must, but I'm curious to perhaps try it.

Please don't be shy~

Here are some scenarios I'd like to try out~ Please PM me if interested, if you have ideas let me know! :)

-The First Date:Couple goes out to the movies or a restaurant and just can't wait to get into each other's pants. Public Sex whether it be a quick oral scene sitting in the back of the theater or in the restroom at the restaurant, open for other ideas as well~~

-At the club:Meeting each other at the local club and decide to have a night of fun.

Sorry, All full for games at the moment D:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:27:42 AM by Cherri »

Offline s6xs6x

Re: Looking for a Short Rp F seeking M maybe f
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 11:37:39 AM »
Hey im looking for a quickie myself, but one with detail:)   We could do the club one if you're up for it?

I also enjoy sharring pics throughout the postings.  Not every post, but every so often to show characters, clothing, actions, etc....Makes it fun.

What do you think?