You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:30:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Query] Slow Transformation/Lycanthropy/Pregnancy System  (Read 427 times)

Offline SacredlessTopic starter

[Query] Slow Transformation/Lycanthropy/Pregnancy System
« on: April 08, 2013, 04:41:38 PM »
Hey there!

For some time now, I have planned to do a scene which involves gradual transformation of a female character. The concept is that the female character is pregnant of a therianthrope(a were creature). Through blood transmission between the child(ren) and the mother, the mother would undergo resisted transformation in order to carry and birth her litter. However, this is unprecedented in the setting of the characters and therefore, the results are uncertain. In addition, from a purely erotic standpoint, the mother can be made pregnant with more children.

For this, I would like to design a game system that allows the player to decide what transformation she may undergo, what transformation she must undergo and tracking the progress and effects of the pregnancy and eventual birth. The more pregnant the character becomes, the more quickly or dramatic she transforms. If the player wishes to give the character multiple breasts, then the character must first increase the amount of babies she can carry. If the player wishes to gain strength, then she must gain fur first. Etc.

How would I go about tracking all these things...?

Offline AndyZ

Re: [Query] Slow Transformation/Lycanthropy/Pregnancy System
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:46:14 PM »
I know exceptionally little about this topic, but since it's been empty a while, I want to at least try to offer what I can.

What you'll want to do is make a huge list of all the effects that you can come up with.  I recommend using index cards and writing them out one per card.

From there, arrange the cards into a tree diagram.  At the bottom will be your basic changes, and each prerequisite will be up higher on the list.  You can then figure out which prerequisites are appropriate for each change, and figure out where some changes are going to need some form of prerequisite.

If some form of change is radical but has no real prerequisite, then it can just be something that happens late in the pregnancy.

I hope this helps some.