You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:43:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mature Scooby-Doo type RP.  (Read 387 times)

Offline FetwickTopic starter

Mature Scooby-Doo type RP.
« on: April 07, 2013, 09:15:58 PM »
So I had an idea for a RP about 4 friends who just graduated college who decided to take up paranormal cases. With the classic set up of stoner friend, intelligent girl, crafty leader, and materialistic girl. I figure it would all start on their first case in Salem, Massachusetts when their dog accidentally unleashes the power of an evil spell book which in turn releases evil spirits into the world. It also zaps their dog randomly into somewhere haunted. With the help of a expert Paranormal Investigator(Think Vincent Van Ghoul) they search the most haunted places on earth for missing friend, each case getting them one clue closer.

Anyone by chance interested?

Offline TheFonze

Re: Mature Scooby-Doo type RP.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 11:21:13 PM »
I am! Fan of Scooby Doo and this sounds so much like a mix of the 13 ghosts & Where are You & Possibly the newest Scooby Doo Show :3 Veevaa la Scooby Doo!!

Offline Top Cat

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 12:19:29 AM »
I could definitely get into this. Dibs on the Shaggy character. =^_^=

Offline sansa

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »
I'd love to play Daphne's character!

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 09:57:44 AM »
If only Scooby himself wasopen... that cold nose could go all sorts of places. *sighs* I grew up on the original scooby doo... pre-scrappy or that annoying little kid in the running suit... but anyway...

I think the only one left is the velma type... anyone ever wonder what she really looked like under that baggy sweater? ;)