You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:26:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Long Term Slave Trade Game (Dominant M for Any)  (Read 534 times)

Offline UrbanzorroTopic starter

A Long Term Slave Trade Game (Dominant M for Any)
« on: April 07, 2013, 01:53:35 PM »
So, it's been a little while since I've been on E and I'm trying to get back into the swing of roleplaying. That having been said I'm currerly very interested in the idea of a story focused on the tale of a victim of an underground slave trade organization. Basically the story would go from their initial capture/downfall, through their sale, traing, etc. I'm looking for someone to play the abducted slave while I play the other necessary roles. If you're inerested please feel free to let me know and we can iron out the details.

Offline playfullchick76

Re: A Long Term Slave Trade Game (Dominant M for Any)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 09:14:19 AM »
You read my mind. I was going to put in one titled kidnapped to Order. Id love to play it out with you. I can see myself as a tourist, one of a few to vanish underground, to be sold and trained.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:24:26 AM »
Hi Urban, I am interested... maybe this could become a small group? Unless you want to run 2 games.

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »
I'm ok with a group, or two games. But group ones dont last long Haibane, just to warn you. Two games might be the better idea.

Offline Visna

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 06:49:10 PM »
I'm down as well for either a small group or a regular game. I think following the destiny of two or three slaves that are packaged and moved simultaneously could be interesting in a group game.

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 09:13:23 AM »
It could be, as long as no one plans on vanishing, it could last a long time.

Offline subjuanita

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 09:17:19 AM »
If you have room on the auction block for another girl, I would be interested.