News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

C.M. Punk vs. Raven

Started by Kayako Saeki, April 07, 2013, 09:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayako Saeki

The C.M. Punk/Raven feud from Major League Wrestling. I need someone to play the role of Raven.

C.M. Punk had just arrived in Major League Wrestling during the summer of 2003, and was looking to make a name for himself at other people's expense. As the camera started rolling backstage in his locker room, Punk decided to speak his mind about someone he used to respect but now loathed with a passion.

"You know something Raven, I used to think we had a lot in common, but the more I dug into your history the more disgusted I became! You're supposed to be this kind of anti-social messiah type rebel going against the mainstream, but in reality you're no different than any other alcohol abusing pot smoking lowlife scumbag lying in some back alley gutter passed out in a pool of your own vomit! You see Raven, what separates winners like me from losers like you is the fact that I'm completely straight edge! I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I sure as hell don't do drugs nor engage in promiscuous sex like the rest of these derelicts! So Raven, no matter how much these ignorant misinformed fans love you, and no matter how cool and hip you try to be, the simple fact remains that you'll never be on the same level as me, because straight edge means I'm better than you!"

iambrowncoat

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/raven-315.html

ravens music hits as he walks down to the ring mic in hand haveing heard all he can stand of cm punk

your better then me huh punk . your not better then me just cuz you dont drink or smoke or have fun if you ask me you want to prove to all these people that your better then me come down to this ring and lets see who is  better then who