You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:51:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Missing in Action  (Read 288 times)

Offline LittleMissWhoreTopic starter

Missing in Action
« on: April 06, 2013, 12:28:54 AM »
I have unfortunately been absent for a while in terms of writing. However I am back and am open for business!

As always I have a few ideas floating around my head, but would love to hear any suggestions or ideas that you other lovely people may have. I am open to pretty much anything, so let me have it. There are of course a few definite no no's that I will have to stamp out if they are brought up.

I am looking for a male partner, or two (or a female playing a male role). Someone who is not opposed to taking control, someone dominant.

I am in love with sci-fi and fantasy and at the moment completely obsessed with zombies. I would absolutely love to indulge in my obsession and do a zombie apocalypse-end of the world scenario with either a group or partner.

If you are interested, feel free to reply to this, or send me a message. Either way lovelies I will respond with great enthusiasm.

Little Miss Whore
Xx