This is what I like...please let me know if you do too!!! (F seeking M)

Started by Viper, April 05, 2013, 09:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

WELCOME!

!!!Enter The Depths Of My Mind....
And Experience All Its Wonders!!!

d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Thank you so much for coming to read my request thread, I did my best in explaining what my likes, dislikes, and what I expect in a partner and I hope to lure in a partner that is as creative and weird as I am. I hope you enjoy reading it!

d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

g l g l g l g l g l

Ons

DOMINATE MALE- I like everything from the kind/assertive dom, to the 'my word is law' dom. Please let me know what you are like!!

Orgasm control-] not only to make her beg, but to make her so frustrated with need it makes her scream with need

Teasing-Not just feathery touches and the promise of more, but with tantalizing words and promise of release.

The dangerous side of Anger- Where either party doesnt fully understand or know why their angry, or even if its at each other, only that it gives birth to an amazing sexcapade of breaking every surface in the house and  making sure no glass goes un shattered. To be slammed up against the wall by er neck...and wonder if he will squeeze until she had no breath left.

Unexpected bondage- the surprise (or sudden frustration) with the fact that her hands or other such is bound. Whether by hands or by other means...she is forced to hope/place trust into the one with whom has bound her.

Confusion-Is he good or evil? Do his words speak truth...or lies? I dont want this...or do I? Im so scared...but I want it...its these things that I like my character to go through...to be unsure of what is here or there. I think the internal fight is sometimes more fun then the external.

Sexual asphyxiation(choking)- I dont know why, but this to me is best done during the height of an orgasm...but in other instances as well I am perfectly okay with this happening.

Biting, nipping and hair pulling- Leave marks, reminding her that everything was infact real and undeniable. Grab her hair and make her look into your eyes....(okay...got a little carried away there....)

Blade Play- Though not everyone is interested in it, I recently realised that the feel of a blade against my characters skin is a very enticing thought. Whether to threaten or to tease...it all works for me!

Playing with the mind/mind control?- I have never tried full on mind control...though it has been something I have thought about.

Dungeon Play- Though ive never done a BDSM rp with the typical dungeon and such, I would like to try it. But I have to be able to trust my partner as well. I am skittish when it comes to full on submission so...yeah.

g l g l g l g l g l

M a M a M a M a M a M a M a M a M

OFFS

These are ABSOLUTE...100%...without a doubt NO. You MUST ask be before hand about tweaking or even trying to step over these boundaries.

And I fore warn you...if you do so without asking or discussing with me, I will imedietly end all contact and close the role play we are currently in.

-Anal-
Big no no. never do it...and if you do so without permission,
i will immedietly end the roleplay.

-EXTREME amounts of beating, humiliation, degredation, mutilation, and verbal put downs.-
I dont want my arm cut off, I dont want to lick your boots, and though i dont mind being called a slut or what ever. but dont specifically try and make me feel like total shit about myself...im female...i have self esteem issues.

-NOTHING THAT GOES IN THE TOILET-
The only association i want with the bathroom is a steamy shower scene or my character brushing her teeth....thats it.

-Weird kinks-
Pitch them to me and see if ill try it, though if it is too 'weird' for me, I will kindly shoot it down.

M a M a M a M a M a M a M a M a M

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

...What I look for in a partner...

1.Humor!!!

I love being able to talk, have fun banter, and have good conversations with my role play partner. I never want to have an rp or even pm talk to be all business and no fun. Tell me about your day and I am sure I will tell you about mine. Are you upset or even super happy about?? Tell me!!! I want to hear about it and talk like human beings...not like a business merger meeting.

2. Availability

I dont expect much, but please post at least once a week...please? I am an avid writer whos fingers are always tingling to write and I often have anywhere between 2 and 12 rps running all at once. So please..i beg you...dont leave me on edge...

3.When a RP is no longer interesting to either you or me...or both.

For all fucks sake... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tell me!!!! Because most times when a RP goes south and no one says anything we both end up dissapointed and one of us never posts. I hate having to drag on a partner who is hating themselves every time they look at the 'new' sign next to our game. So please...save us both from the torture...and tell me.

I PROMISE I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR become angry for you telling me 'im bored' or 'its just not doing it for me' or what ever the problem may be. Im a big girl now, I can handle it.

4. God moding and writing ability

I believe god moding is self explanitory, but for those new comers who do not understand I shall explain.

-God modding-
The point in which the opposite partner takes control of a character that is not their own and uses them in anyway they wish. No matter how big or small.

As far as writing ability...please dont one liner me. That only tells me that you are no longer interested and I will probably message you and say 'hey was my post okay?' or 'is something wrong?'. I write anywhere between 2 and 20 paragraphs depending on my mood and what my character has to do. I only expect 2-3 from my partners!!!

5. Some one is compatable with both my Ons AAAANNNNDDD my Offs.

I need to know that even though you may not like all my ons and offs, that we still have things in common and that we can work together. If you like anal and absolutely must have it, I will probably shoot you down. But if you talk with me and find a reasonable way to reconcile... I may consider it.

eeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you so much for reading this, if my ons and offs inspire to to speak with me please...DONT HESITATE!!!! I love to meet new people and make new friends.

Sincerely,

Karia...AKA...Viper

BEFORE YOU LEAVE

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS PART, YOU WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ME.

I do NOT take any friends I make on Elliquiy to any other site online or onto any instant messengers. Everything I do on Elliquiy stays on Elliquiy

I am NOT looking for a relationship other the being friends and having a great writing relationship with you. Please do not try to press me for anything more then that. I am a happily married woman with three kids and do NOT need a Mr. Sir on the side.

!!!THANK YOU! I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!

Viper

Viper

ADDED SO MUCH MORE!! COME READ!!!

BTW...im sorry if anyone has a seizure from reading this...