You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 02:44:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Jedi Going Undercover (Corruption, Blackmail, Prostitution) F LF GM  (Read 489 times)

Offline bathozTopic starter

A Twi'lek Jedi Knight goes undercover to hunt an unidentified Sith lord who focuses more on the "lust" and "passion" parts of the things Jedi do not do. She'll be driven to wear things, take things and do things that drive her slowly towards degradation, and eventually, the dark side.

The Mission

There's something dark, something wrong on Nar Shaddaa. More than the usual. The Smuggler's Moon, which orbited the Hutt homeworld of Nal Hutta wasn't the safest, most law abiding place in the galaxy to start with. But its misdemeanors tended to be restricted to the simpler execution of crime, vice, murder and financial misdeeds. Now, though, the Jedi council have recognised a specific Dark presence has taken root on the planet. Without the mandate or authority to act directly upon the planet, the Council has dispatched one of their Shadows - Jedi trained both in the more covert arts, as well as navigating the more fluid morality sometimes required by them. Their choice, a young Twi'lek knight called Ardana Doroturo.

The Game

Ardana is going to go undercover as a recently arrived Bounty Hunter looking for work - following her nose and trying to get into the good graces of the Hutt's palace where the Sith has been detected. To do so, she'd have to establish and maintain her cover as a Hunter. Though she'll constantly be pushed by the Sith unseen manipulations and lackeys into doing more and more perverse things to keep quiet.

I'm looking for

I'm looking for someone to control the Dark Lord and the broader scope of the Hutt's criminal organisation. Who the Sith Lord is and what their ultimate goals are, is up to you. This is communal storytelling, though. So you can talk about where they see the story going, as well as sharing the world building load.

Things I hope will pop up in the game (an incomplete list)

Forced Prostitution
Slavery (you know, Twi'leks)

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Oh, and hey. Here's another few pictures I found of Twi'leks.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 09:26:52 AM by bathoz »

Offline bathozTopic starter

Re: A Jedi Going Undercover (Corruption, Blackmail, Prostitution) F LF GM
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 09:27:09 AM »
Interested in giving this another go.