Mojikara university of magic (lesbian w/ possible transformation)

Started by bokotousamurai, April 01, 2013, 05:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

RP: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171136.0

With the right words and a focused mind, a spellcaster can perfrom wonderous feats of magic, but one canot be as wonderous without the proper education; if one is to use their magic words, they must be taught what those words are.

Mojikara University is an all girls college dedicated to teaching and training young spellcaster women to becoming the best and brightest of wizards, witches, sorceri, druids and magi they can be.

the classes we offer are history, alchemy, japanese, english, art, music, literature, elementology, beastiary, charms, transmorgification, and self defense dueling, and a varity of electives including broom flying, monster tameing, and golem making, not to mention the many clubs that our briallant students make.

Any young spellcaster with an open mind and willingness to learn will be welcomed with open arms, and she will be assigned one fo two dorms; bright mind for wisest and smartest, and dragon heart for the spirited and couragous, and she will be allowed to keep her cat, rabbit, bird, bat, snake, toad, ferret, or mouse familier with her.

enroll today

(spellcasting is perfomered by combing magic words, example: the words for "fire" + "toss" + "harm" = a fireball spell, use this to create your own spells!)
(RP will begin once 5 people join)
(you can be a teacher, but only one per subject, first come first serve though you can have one on hold if you want more time to make your character)
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Name: Mio Mizuno
Year: Freshman
Personality: Shy, meek, smart
Dislikes: Bullies, large crowds, bigots, her height
Bio: Mio commonly bullied throughout her school life. It lead her to become seculded and lacking social skills. She usually hid in the library during passing period and lunch. She mostly just studied and read books in her free time. She soon was recruited to the college by a college scout who saw her affinity for words and language.
Other: Bookworm, lesbian, otaku
Description: Skinny and DD-cup, 4'9", slightly pudgy due to a lack of regular exercise, blue-haired and green-eyed, wears her old school uniform publicly and at the college (even though it isn't nessacary)

MzHyde

bokotousamurai

Monica Ronalis is senior who majors in elementology and alchemy, she loves cats and has a black one with white paws and tail tip named  kiki. shes been a lesbian sicne puberty and has been studying magic just as long and came to Mojikara to find love and sucess, and is very much a tomboy.

She has hazel eyes and shoulder length blue-black hair that she doesnt really brush but will put up in a pnytail when she goes out shes a little slim with C cups, wide hips, long legs with thick thighs and natraul pubic hair.

she knows at least 60 magic words, she specilizes in using elements for diffrent roles: fire for offense, ice for defences, earth for support, water for healing and storm for balance. she experiments in alchemy to create potions that enhance abilites and performance for varity of situations

she also loves swords and keeps a wooden one in her room
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: MzHyde on April 01, 2013, 06:27:59 PM
Is this a modern or fantasy setting?

fantasy, with a little bit modernization, think hogwarts but with 1860s level tech. though its loose enoguh for it to be pure fantasy if you want it to be, and any tech could be explained through magic

Kaedia

Consider me interested.

Name: Kaedia Antumbra
Appearance: <------
General Description: Long black hair, short (around 4'9"), less-than-busty (around an A-cup), slim, black eyes, gothic fashion sense
Year: Freshman
Magical Specialty: Shadow/Darkness Manipulation
Personality: Kaedia is a shy and very reserved. Her social skills are lacking but not from lack of trying. She has never had much luck with making friends and the friends she has made seem to always leave her. Due to this she can be outwardly cold and distrusting of others. When you get to know her though she's pretty happy-go-lucky and enjoys having fun when she isn't studying for her next exam.
Biography: Kaedia comes from a long line of magic users. Her father, her mother, and both of her siblings were 'blessed' with the gift. However it seemed like for many years Kaedia had been excluded from her magical lineage. She was the youngest sibling and everyone tried to teach her the basics but it always seemed like she was ungifted. It was like a blemish against the family. It was expected she'd attend a magical academy like her brothers and her parents had but it seemed there was nothing magical about her...

That was at least until her twelfth birthday. As it turned out they had been trying to teach her the wrong way. It was true she couldn't use magic like her family could but she did have the potential. It seemed she overly specialized in one state of magic; manipulation. Shadow and/or darkness manipulation to be specific. From a family of utility mages someone so specialized was rare. Once Kaedia began learning how to control her magic she took off. In the span of three years she was able to learn what many took twice or even triple the amount of years. That was in part due to her dedication.

When she turned sixteen she was accepted into Mojikara university of Magic. She was a bit young but her parents thought it was the best choice. Her magical arts are no longer limited to just shadow manipulation though that is her strongest point. Everything else she is lackluster in but learning and with the aid of the school she hopes to one day be able to master the magics she is currently lacking in.
Ideal Classes: Transmorgification, Self defense dueling, and anything that has to do with manipulation and transformation.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

ok since we haven't been gettign any new members i figured we'll just go ahead and start the RP: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171136.0

if we RP and make posts people will notce it and join

Kaedia

I'm going to withdraw from this particular story. I wish you the best of luck in finding future members to play with!
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

MelisaArtemis

A few questions first:
1. Is this RP still recruiting or is it abandoned already?
2. Does the character have to be human?
3. Is this Light / NC or Extreme?

bokotousamurai

1. no, we're still recruiting and playing.

2. not neccesesarily, as long as it's reasonable; elves, kitsunes, maybe fairies, a golem/living doll, or even a ghost sound good enough to me, just as long it's not waaaaay out there.

3. prettey moderate really, it's primarily femXfem, but I have nothing agaisnt RPers using their chars magic for creative purposes during sex such as growing a penis or Tfing

MelisaArtemis

What about racial specific magical ability like kitsune using illusion magic or something suCcubbus seduction or something like that? If it is allowed, then I have just the character in mind :P

bokotousamurai