You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:43:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Supernatural themed one on one RP  (Read 285 times)

Offline !silenceTopic starter

Supernatural themed one on one RP
« on: March 30, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »
Hey there! I'm back looking for another thread. Does anyone fancy a supernatural themed plot? I was thinking something involving vampires/werewolves/ghosts/demons and/or a human. I don't mind who plays what character. I'm open to ideas, including possible light romance if that's the way the thread goes.

Are our characters friends? Enemies? Strangers who have only just met? It's completely up to you!

Drop me a comment if you're interested and prepared to write two/three good paragraphs (4+ lines). :D

Offline mephistolies

Re: Supernatural themed one on one RP
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »
Hmmm i wouldnt mind  a dragonlance type rp. Maybe a battle mage and a warrior fighting evil etc?

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 07:34:15 AM »
I'll be honest, I don't know anything at all about Dragonlance/that sort of style or battlemages, so I'm not sure whether I'll be the best person to write that game with you.

Offline mephistolies

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 08:41:59 AM »
No problem what are u normaly into?

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 11:34:17 AM »
I have a craving for any sort of generic supernatural game. Maybe two vampires from opposing covens or a demon who is pursuing a human for some reason?

Offline Talli

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 11:55:55 AM »
What would you say to a demon ridden vampire?  The two characters being part of the same hole fighting each other for dominance? Our characters could be two different people one trying to destroy the demon/ vampire or you could be one and I the other just to get a surreal idea of having two personalities that try to dominate one another.