You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:33:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rio current wants and cravings (Currently Any for Any)  (Read 215 times)

Offline Rio KittyTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Rio current wants and cravings (Currently Any for Any)
« on: March 30, 2013, 01:24:49 PM »
Background Information

Hello all and my name is Rio or Michael depending on whether or not you are speaking to my furryself (Rio) or my human self (Michael).  I will normally respond to either of those names but I do prefer Rio.  My rl interests are rather vast but my top vanilla interests include movies, anime, football, conventions, or anything else that is usually fun with a group of friends.  My sexual and romantic interests are just as equally vast, I can be overly kinky or simply romantic with my lover.  Until I am truly excited and pushed to a certain level of arousal, I am normally submissive.  Once you get me to that place though, it is like a switch and I can become very dominant.  Beyond that I don't think that I need to go into it on this forum.  If you really do want specifics, you can PM and I will gladly have a conversation about it. 

RP Ideas and information

I am currently looking to start a few stories but I do want to caution some of you. Most of my characters are on the submissive side or can be on an equal footing with a partner.  This does not mean that they will be doormats unless of course the story does call for that, submissives can be fun either way for me.  If a certain story does interest me, I can play the dominant side as I currently have a game going with Kissin Kate to prove as such.  I also do enjoy playing multiple characters in a story but if I do, I usually expect my partner to do the same.  All of these things can be discussed.  Please PM me with any questions.

Fandoms and Time Periods

Ponies - MLP anthro characters to be exact.  Mostly original characters is what I want, but I can be talked into certain cast members
Naruto
Bleach
Pokemon
Anime in General
Furry
Fantasy
Modern
Historical

Pairings:  Will play either side unless Bolded
Master/Slave - Will need a pretty solid idea to play the Master side.
Angel/Demon
Brother/Sister
Pirate Captain/Crew
Vampire/human
Werewolf/human
Demon/human
Demon/Demon
Queen or Kind/Subjects

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:47:09 PM by Rio Kitty »

Offline Rio KittyTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Rio current wants and cravings (Currently Any for Any)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 03:13:01 PM »
Specific Ideas

A switch of roles

The idea that I have here is simple role reversal but in a not so simple way.  I will play a wealthy person who has himself a rather happy empire.  Several successful businesses, a ton of cash, and all of the comforts that whichever time period we choose to play this in would afford.  He is of course single and doing something not unlike others in his position, has taken on several slaves and house workers.  However that is something that will soon come back to bite him in the ass.  When he comes into possession of a new slave, this one does not quite fall into line like the rest.

Your character would play an upstart slave that for his/her first few weeks in captivity follows her Master's orders to the letter.  But it is all an effort to find a way to escape.  When he/she finds his private journals and finds out that he secretly has an urge to be dominated to be the one who was not in control.  With that information, your character hatches a scheme to over throw their master.  And shockingly enough, it works rather easily. 

The meat of the story would be after that very scheme, though I am open to playing the lead up.  With your character now taking a dominant position over her captor, he/she would have a choice to make.  They could leave and be completely free but they would need to hide and run for the rest of their lives.  If they were to stay...all that was mine would now be yours.  They couldn't just proclaim all of that, my character would still need to be a figure head and deal with the outside world.  All the money, slaves, and power of my household would be yours, but you would need to control all of this from the shadows.