Bisexual. Corinne had never been afraid of a word before, so this was a first. She'd always found women to be alluring - she couldn't help but feel a spark for women who had spunk and a certain take-no-shit demeanor, but the soft curve of a generous ass didn't hurt, either. Soft lips, a supple handful of breasts to touch, and if she was sporting beautiful tattoos, she didn't stand a chance. There was something unshakable about a woman who could challenge her, give as much as she could take, and look every bit as good as she could debate.
It's gotten harder and harder for her to deny her tastes with her new boyfriend however, as his relentless prodding has revealed all sorts of desires she'd kept under wraps. Slave was an easy enough title for her to accept from him, but bisexual would take someone new, and a trip far out of her comfort zone. At least it wasn't one she'd be making alone.
With a tough economy bearing down, she was forced to find work supporting the campaign of a local conservative leader as his right-hand woman, meaning that discretion for her sexual proclivities is a must, especially as a public servant. She must balance her salacious kink, her new-found desire for the same sex, and the conflicting, distressing politics she must deal with daily.
Your character should fit at least some of the following:
* Bisexual OR lesbian (must be OK with limited male interaction - writing explicit sexual contact with the male partner is optional)
* Domme or switch
* Body modification (piercings, tattoos, hair dye) - Think Suicide Girls
* Quirky, outgoing, witty, intelligent, challenging, aggressive, etc.
* A fellow coworker, working for the rival party, friend, acquaintance, stranger, etc. (this is pretty flexible)
* Interested in teaching another woman how to fuck her
Story may include:
* Strap-on sex
* Whipping, flogging, caning, etc.
* ? - Can negotiate anything else you might want to include
Corinne - Noelle (me)
Yet-unnamed boyfriend - Jude