M seeking F for a cougar/cub pairing

Started by expectantmeander, March 25, 2013, 07:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

expectantmeander

It's a pretty straightforward idea. This is my first entry or whatever. Hopefully we can make something of it!

I'm interested in a mature partner to take the lead with my studious and willing character.

Kelley sits at the bar twirling his drink in front of him glancing up at the television above the mirrors. He's finally moved into his new place and is about ready to start working his first official job post graduation. His apartment is still filled with the moving boxes that he unloaded today but they're half empty and he's decided he needed a drink. The bar that he finds himself in is the first place he saw, roughly a half block from his place. It's got a cozy name "Fox & Hound" and reminds him of the old pool hall back home. The match is playing and the locals are cheering on their club and chatting amicably.

Kelley has been jumping cities for awhile now. His willingness to leave the last place only heightened by a girlfriend who decided that she wanted to sleep around on him behind his back.